PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's up With Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibi must have strapped his ankle and got him back out there.

Re: Any news on Gronkowski???

Returned to the game or returned to the sidelines?

He was in the game on that benny run late in the game. The 2nd and 3 where he lost a yard.

If it's a sprain those get worse the next day though. I hope he recovers quick.

Either way Patriots need to stop throwing it deep. They hardly throw it deep all year long and then make that call....didn't work with Moss either.

It's not the interception that bothers me. Makes sense and no big deal that it gets intercepted in the end-zone. You kind of expected because it's not much different than a Hail Mary but....your offense needs to be ready to tackle if it does get picked off. They allowed them to get too much field position. Someone should have chased behind and touched him when he was down.

Easy for you to say.....The players were just as shocked as we fans,sitting at home on our couches....sometimes,you just don't believe,what your seeing:eek:

came back on adrenalin. Limping badly after the game. I doubt he'll be healed in 2 weeks. Expect him to be "limited" at best then questionable.

This. Very concerning. Of course they'll shoot him up and he'll play, but I'm not expecting another 10 catch, 150 yd performance.

This. Very concerning. Of course they'll shoot him up and he'll play, but I'm not expecting another 10 catch, 150 yd performance.

I know neck != leg, but GRONK seems like a quick healer.

Would be surprised if it isn't a bad sprain. Ed Reed's play looked similar at the end of last week and he didnt exactly look slow 6 days later.

Gronk will be ok...he can rest it more than Brady could in 2007.

Bibi will take care of Gronk ....

Its ok. the Ocho breakout game is coming any minute now.

He came back, he is young, they heal fast, specially with 2 weeks. He should be 100% pretty soon.

Last edited:

It looked like a good roll of the ankle, but a good sign that he came back. I'm sure it will be good and sore/swollen in the AM. But if it's your standard roll, then it's nothing that treatment, 2 weeks, ibuprofen and a good ankle taping can't fix.

Would have likely been more worrisome with a guy like Hernandez who depends more on lateral quickness/cutting than a guy like Gronkowski who is more straight line.

Pollard was really going for the hat trick.

Its ok. the Ocho breakout game is coming any minute now.

Its all parts of BB's plan, dont dress him for the AFCCG but unroll some plays involving Ocho for the super bowl, catching the opponent off guard and hes the super bowl MVP :D

Hope Gronk's ankle heals fast. It is going to feel a lot worse tmorrow for him.

He should just camp out at the trainer's office for the next week and go nowhere else.

It looked like a good roll of the ankle, but a good sign that he came back. I'm sure it will be good and sore/swollen in the AM. But if it's your standard roll, then it's nothing that treatment, 2 weeks, ibuprofen and a good ankle taping can't fix.

Would have likely been more worrisome with a guy like Hernandez who depends more on lateral quickness/cutting than a guy like Gronkowski who is more straight line.

It looked ugly in slow-motion, the way the ankle was bent (by Pollard)..

Other injury was Arrington. Some eye injury. Probably why Edelman was covering Boldin..

Hope Gronk's ankle heals fast. It is going to feel a lot worse tmorrow for him.

He should just camp out at the trainer's office for the next week and go nowhere else.

I'd love that for Chad. Considering what he's been through this week. I want Brady to have as many weapons as possible on Feburay 4th!

Gronk left Gillette wearing a protective boot....hopefully only for precautionary reason.

They just put in a call to Tim Tebow. He's flying in tomorrow (doesn't even need a plane, I kid you not) to lay his hands on Gronk's ankle. He'll be 100% by Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes