PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats up with all the lurkers today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Been bouncing on and off the forum today (see:location), and I've noticed that for much of the afternoon, we were at over 300 on the viewer count, with about 50-60 members. For a while it was over 400....ummm?... I dont remember seeing that kind of count for a long time, even through playoffs? What gives? For Tebucky and a second rate kicker? Or is this something new with the upgrade?

It's a problem with the upgrade.

Ian said:
I just shortened the cookie session time to a more reasonable number which will bring that number down to a more normal level.

Ian

All the other teams have coaches watching this board so they might get a clue as to BB's secrets. :D

Willie55 said:
All the other teams have coaches watching this board so they might get a clue as to BB's secrets. :D

The info is so inside ... and the analysis so sharp ... that
a bunch of the owners have it piped into their Learjets and limos, round the clock.

re

Didn't you know?

This message board is the secret resource for front office officials for intelligence all across the NFL. Boston writers, ESPN reporters, and national columnists frequent this site to get the low-down on the Patriots and the NFL.

I have a hard time actually logging on at work so I just read...

This board is more informed than all the bozos in the Boston media short of Mike Reiss.

I think that other teams have finally figured that out and are trying to improve themselves.

I don't even go to the main media much. I come straight here.
A lot more info and much better insight going on regarding this team.

363839 said:
I don't even go to the main media much. I come straight here.
A lot more info and much better insight going on regarding this team.
Other than Reiss...and a Curran piece the day after..is there much else to read in Boston?? Felger..Borges... yukkk!!!

The lurkers are probably trying to figure out why there aren't more Red Sox threads. I expect they all think we're a bunch of Baseball-hatin' commies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes