PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats up Pats Fans

ernie_adams

On the Roster
Reaction score
After checking and reading Pats Fans about 20 times a day for the past 6 months I've finally decided to post. I live in Franklin, MA right next door to Gillette but I'm originally from NH. I've seen Ellis, Vince and some of the guys from the team who live in Franklin around town. Excited to see how this team can finish out the 4th quarter of the season. The team that is playing the best football in the final 4 games of the season going into the playoffs is the the most dangerous team in my opinion. It's often times not the team with the best full season record. Something to pay attention to moving forward. Thanks guys!

Phil Simms quote
"You know what my favorite line was this week after Tom Brady got hurt and Matt Cassel took over? 'Now we're going to see if Bill Belichick can coach.' I think the jury's out. I think he's already proven that he's going to be a Hall of Fame coach."

If you really are Ernie Adams, could you ask Coach to get on here once in a while and let us know how our guys are?
No news on Bru! driving us nuts

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back