PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's the Opinion on Brady's Kick Slide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady reaches out to Reed, Reed calls Brady, some love there. Let sign a two year contract with Pats, Ed.

my opinion? Who cares...pollard cheap shots or trys to every game...give it back every now and then

Exactly, Ed Reed said that TB shouted "You want to play like that, lets go". At least Brady had enuff to hit back a little. Wish I could say more about the D

I thought it was odd. I wondered if it was more likely to cause injury to Brady with a player running into the leg and turning it.

Just when you think you've seen it all.

Brady had a great point. If they had gotten to the line and clocked it with say 8 seconds left, that's enough to run a play, even a pass short of the end zone, with enough time to call the TO and kick the FG.

He has high standards for his guys, and they didn't get lined up fast enough to do what he wanted.

That is not a great point. It's lame. Why would you waste your time running a play short of the end zone? It's an easy FG either way. And even if that was legit , which it is not, after a broken play no way any offense lines up that fast- has nothing to do with "high standards".

i thought he was trying to castrate ed

which is weird cause i'd just seen a nice video of brady and belichik gameplanning for ed reed and talking about how great he is

maybe just a frustration thing?

he does seem to get a bit frustrated with his oline at times not like peyton did, but like body language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back