PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's the Opinion on Brady's Kick Slide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's the kind of thing that NFL players should be doing regularly, but nobody has been able to cite a rule that makes it illegal.

The Ravens are big time cheap shot artists and imo Brady was simply trying to stave off a cheap shot by putting his leg up. The fact that the biggest scumbag in football is upset by it is simply a bonus.

If you're one of the jackoff Ravens fans then you have fabricated in your mind that it was the Evil Tom Brady at work.

A rational person realizes that although he is first ballet HOF, he will be the first to tell you he is about as graceful a duck. And I agree...the worst part was that he could have been hurt.

My opinion?

I'm glad somebody on the Pats was playing as rough as Baltimore. Rodney and Brewski would have been proud!

Too bad he didn't break Reed's leg

Pretty sure it was a defensive reflex to one of the bigger hitters in the league. Don't think Brady is out there to injure guys, especially someone he respects as much as #20.

I wish Pollard's manhood was at the end of Brady's "kick".

It was probably the lamest thing I saw the whole evening.

Screw the Ravens. Pollard's got more nerve than brains calling someone out.

As I was reading this thread in one tab; watching-listening intermittently to the Reiss piece on BB's interview today in another tab. An AMAZING moment of CONGRUENCE.

In middle of Reiss talking about BB's interview; they show a still shot of Pof**** and another ratbird tackling Hernandez. Amazingly the other guy has one hand INSIDE the facemask of Hernandez and Pof**** has his one hand on Hernandez's throat (under the facemask and above the shoulder pads)

GEE that is the tackling technique I think they teach all the way down in PEEWEE, right? Amazing that BOTH GUYS tackling seem to have one free hand going in at the ONLY ACCESSIBLE vulnerable parts of the body.

P is a piece of ****.

Ratbirds won and deserved to win; but they also deserve a KARMA PAYBACK.

Too bad he didn't break Reed's leg

**** off.

It was a dumb play on many levels and if he kept his foot up with the intention to hurt then it was a dirty play.

It looked like an instinctive reaction to protect himself but really it turned out to be something that could have potentially injured him or someone else (accidentally). Who cares though, nobody got hurt and the game is over.

My opinion is I don't think the Rockettes have anything to be worried about.

Overall dumb physical play by TFB compounded by not immediately calling a TO as seconds elapsed erasing the ability to make one good attempt at a TD. I don't understand how a guy who early in his career was a master of the clock has regressed in this aspect of his game.

Overall dumb physical play by TFB compounded by not immediately calling a TO as seconds elapsed erasing the ability to make one good attempt at a TD. I don't understand how a guy who early in his career was a master of the clock has regressed in this aspect of his game.
Brady had a great point. If they had gotten to the line and clocked it with say 8 seconds left, that's enough to run a play, even a pass short of the end zone, with enough time to call the TO and kick the FG.

He has high standards for his guys, and they didn't get lined up fast enough to do what he wanted.

I hated it. I thought is was a b!tch move, far beneath a QB who's supposed to be the GOAT. I realize the guy was trying to protect himself, but it was a poor way to do it.

I agree. In the end, it wasn't smart; but it's a rough game and ***** happens. If the Ravens want to be upset about it, I get it.

Coming from the team that led the league in personnel fouls for illegal hits and Pollard, who is as dirty a player as they come. says what a miserly bunch of thugs they really are. I don't see any concern about Ridley (in fact, their boasting that knocking him out turned the game in their favor). I have no respect for them.

Brady is our QB, but come on, that was cheap. Helmet to helmet collisions are unavoidable because of how the offensive players duck their head down at the last second. I didn't see any Raven yesterday deliberately try to throw a cheap shot at any of our players. But what Brady did was cheap. He knew Ed was coming and stuck his cleats into Ed's legs.

If this was another teams player doing to McCourty, we'd all be up in arms.

brady-ninja-1-20-13.gif

If Pollard doesn't like it, I take my statement back. It might just be the play of the year. Thanks for the GIF...I'm going to debate making it my avatar now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back