PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's the deal with the red and white walls at Gillette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I don't remember them being like that for the Broncos game. The walls inside the stadium had almost a barber shop striping thing going on. Looked pretty weird.

NEM said:
They just painted them. A friend told me about it last week. To look like the stripes on our flag, I believe.

But you are right, after the game I felt like getting a haircut. :D
I heard it's for the movie that they're filming at the stadium for the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Justice said:
I heard it's for the movie that they're filming at the stadium for the next couple of weeks.

Hope it dosn't star Peyton Manning in his mustache.

Patriotic said:
Hope it dosn't star Peyton Manning in his mustache.
nah, it's that one starring the Rock. They were suppossed to film in July, but he blew out his achilles (or it could have been an ACL... I'll be honest, I wasn't really paying attention).

Justice said:
nah, it's that one starring the Rock. They were suppossed to film in July, but he blew out his achilles (or it could have been an ACL... I'll be honest, I wasn't really paying attention).

Hope the Rock likes sand.

Thanks for asking that question.
I was wondering too.

Looked like a candy cane or something.
UGLY.
I'm glad it is temporary.

DaveW said:
Thanks for asking that question.
I was wondering too.

Looked like a candy cane or something.
UGLY.
I'm glad it is temporary.
Was at the stadium this afternoon and they've done a lot more work on the field. Put big red block letters "Boston" on the white stripes, painted the entire endzone red with BOSTON in big white letters and put a new red and white B at midfield. Tried to get a pictrue with my camera phone, but security wasn't having any of it.
As if the field hadn't had enough done to it, now they're going to need 4 coats of paint just to make the endzones green again.

Krafty cashing in on his MultiPurpose field
Soccer
Concerts
Festivals
Movies
and sometimes football

Justice said:
Was at the stadium this afternoon and they've done a lot more work on the field. Put big red block letters "Boston" on the white stripes, painted the entire endzone red with BOSTON in big white letters and put a new red and white B at midfield. Tried to get a pictrue with my camera phone, but security wasn't having any of it.
As if the field hadn't had enough done to it, now they're going to need 4 coats of paint just to make the endzones green again.

Lucky for them it's the bye week and then an away game I guess.

Just this week I was thinking a new paint job would be nice.
Like what they have in Cinn. or Pitt.
Sunday, I thought there might be some stars somewhere to go with those stripes.

Hope they don't mess up the field, lol.

Justice said:
It was the achilles. I saw him on the VMAs hobbling around with a cast on his foot.

Alk said:
It was the achilles. I saw him on the VMAs hobbling around with a cast on his foot.

Did he sustain it while filming?

Funny when even actors pretending to be football players get injured..

Oh wait, the Rock is a football player pretending to be an actor, I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back