PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's the deal with Patrick Pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady2brown

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Wasn't he practicing last week?

Is he going to be active, or is he still taking Kevin Faulk lessons on how to hold a football?

brady2brown said:
Wasn't he practicing last week?

Is he going to be active, or is he still taking Kevin Faulk lessons on how to hold a football?

incase u havent noticed..Kevin has put aside his fumbles. hes fumbled once all year i believe but hes been playing fine. Pass said he took unbelievable pain when he dropped the ball against bills..other than that has he fumbled that much?

Remix 6 said:
incase u havent noticed..Kevin has put aside his fumbles. hes fumbled once all year i believe but hes been playing fine. Pass said he took unbelievable pain when he dropped the ball against bills..other than that has he fumbled that much?
I'm glad Pass has seen the light. So is he on the 53 now, or what? I thought a decision had to be made by game 10?

Yeah, so far the coaching staff is managing Faulk's turnovers (not just fumbles - remmeber those muffed catches turned INTs last week?) by restircting his carries. But Faulk is waiting until his fumble/bobble/tip will turn the tide the other way. He's truly great when his catches aren't game busters. They should only play him in the first half (except for the last two minutes). I'd rather they had kept JR Redmond and cut Faulk.

Last edited:
You're so aggrevating, B2B.

If you're going to start a thread on Patrick Pass, at least stick to the subject. Resist the temptation to further exhibit your strange-ass agenda against Faulk.

pats1 said:
You're so aggrevating, B2B.

If you're going to start a thread on Patrick Pass, at least stick to the subject. Resist the temptation to further exhibit your strange-ass agenda against Faulk.
Didn't know I was breaking a forum rule by mentioning two players in one thread. I confess to have done it several times, often mentioning WMG in a AV thread, Givens in a Branch thread, Maroney in a Dillon thread (or was it Dillon in a Maroney thread?), and so on. No one ever had a problem before.

Anyway, if you're going to post in a thread titled, "What's the deal with Patrick Pass?" shouldn't you be talking about Patrick Pass and what the deal is with him, not further exhibiting your strange-ass agenda about my threads? You're so aggravating, P1.

For anyone else out there: Is Patrick Pass still practicing with the team? Part of the 53? Cut? Put on IR? Attending the Faulk Institute of Pigskin Relinquishment? (Sorry, P1, I couldn't resist)

Last edited:
brady2brown said:
Didn't know I was breaking a forum rule by mentioning two players in one thread. I confess to have done it several times, often mentioning WMG in a AV thread, Givens in a Branch thread, Maroney in a Dillon thread (or was it Dillon in a Maroney thread?), and so on. No one ever had a problem before.

Anyway, if you're going to post in a thread titled, "What's the deal with Patrick Pass?" shouldn't you be talking about Patrick Pass and what the deal is with him, not further exhibiting your strange-ass agenda about my threads? You're so aggravating, P1.

For anyone else out there: Is Patrick Pass still practicing with the team? Part of the 53? Cut? Put on IR? Attending the Faulk Institute of Pigskin Relinquishment? (Sorry, P1, I couldn't resist)

He's been activated off the PUP, is practicing with the team, and has 21 days retroactive to Monday, November 6 to return to the 53-man roster (or be cut, IRed, etc.)

pats1 said:
He's been activated off the PUP, is practicing with the team, and has 21 days retroactive to Monday, November 6 to return to the 53-man roster (or be cut, IRed, etc.)
Thanks. I got some bum info on PUP reactivation, I guess. I knew there was a three-week window to start practicing, but didn't realize there was another three week before a decision had to be made. What I mean is that I didn't know they were concurrent, the three weeks, I mean, but that ..., no that's not right. I mean I thought there was a three week window between weeks 6 and 10 in which - wait, that's four weeks, isn't it? Whew, guess I not sure what's going on here. I sure dropped the ball on this question, didn't I, but at least now I know how Kevin Faulks feels! I guess I'll lay off him not that I can sympathize with him.

brady2brown said:
Thanks. I got some bum info on PUP reactivation, I guess. I knew there was a three-week window to start practicing, but didn't realize there was another three week before a decision had to be made. What I mean is that I didn't know they were concurrent, the three weeks, I mean, but that ..., no that's not right. I mean I thought there was a three week window between weeks 6 and 10 in which - wait, that's four weeks, isn't it? Whew, guess I not sure what's going on here. I sure dropped the ball on this question, didn't I, but at least now I know how Kevin Faulks feels! I guess I'll lay off him not that I can sympathize with him.

I thought the same until Pass was actually "activated" and Reiss clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes