PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's the best way to get tickets to Lambeau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPatriotsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I am visiting my friend in Michigan the weekend the Pats are in Green Bay. I am actually going to the Notre Dame/Army game, but if I can get tickets, I am staying an extra day and making a trip up to Lambeau. Do you guys have any good advice for getting tickets. I don't care about location... I just care about attending.

Thanks in advance!!

Brian

CAPatriotsFan said:
Hey everyone...

I am visiting my friend in Michigan the weekend the Pats are in Green Bay. I am actually going to the Notre Dame/Army game, but if I can get tickets, I am staying an extra day and making a trip up to Lambeau. Do you guys have any good advice for getting tickets. I don't care about location... I just care about attending.

Thanks in advance!!

Brian

I'm thinking of going also. StubHub had quite a few for sale. They're not cheap. But by November, the Packers might be 0-9, so some more might become available.

Just buy a case of beer and a box of brats and hang out in the parking lot. Seriously, just keep checking Stubhub daily. Often cheap tix will appear from sellers who just want to break even. And check out the Sports Guy's most recent article featuring Lambeau...a funny read.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060825

I'm going. I picked my tickets on Ebay already. I use patriots ticket prices as a guage of what I will pay. My tickets at Gillette are $125 so I will spend in that ballpark. I bought 4 together for $600 17 rows off the field in the endzone. The face was $54...ouch. I think so many pats fans are going to this game (we have only played a regular season game there(Lambeau not Milwaukee) once in 1979 and won't play there again for 8 years) that prices will hold pretty firm regardless of the Packers record. If you want to try another route there is a pretty good webisite that tells you about getting tickets and tailgating ect. http://www.packersgameday.com/index.htm

Last edited:
ebay. night before. face or VERY close.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have a couple feelers out there... One thing that looks the most promising, is that I post on a music message board that exchanges, for the most part, concert tickets. I put out a post looking for Pats/Pack tix, and someone replied. He's a season ticket holder. He's not sure if they'll be available, but I may be able to get them for face.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Brian

Hi guys. Long time Pats fan here, first time poster.

I have 4 tickets to the Pats/Pack game that I have to sell. I intended to go, but family events have come up and I can't make the trip anymore.

I have them up on eBay now, listed at their face value. Club seats with lots of amenities. Much better than the plain steel benches throughout the main stadium.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Patriots-vs-Pac...6QQihZ002QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back