PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's that sound I hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted this win a couple of weeks ago. Loved the matchup and felt very good about this game all along.

PATSNUT, national media has given this team more love than the local blowhards. Our local drama queens (Felgie, Mazz, D&C Perv Borgie) live for the negative.
Btw D & C (their football knowledge = Perv Borgie talking points) were downright miserable this morning. :D Love it when the mediots pout

So much for "the Patriots can't win unless Brady carries them" eh?? ;)

Yes and we still have some Negative Nancy's here today who still need to look at the dark side and can't really enjoy this win for one day.

Last night, before the game, we were out walking the dogs and I told my wife that I had a bad feeling about this game. That is one more reason I'm very happy with this win.

There will be time to look at the area's that still need improvement. This team is still a work in progress. But I cannot figure out for the life of me why some need dwell on the dark side today.:confused:

There are too many Red Sox whining complaining loser mentality fans here lately. I'm not talking about reasoned posters critical of our young D with all its questions and substantial flaws or those concerned about Brady's sometimes fixation on Moss & Welker but those bitter souls constantly reveling in the pit of negativity.
I've often wondered about this myself, i came to the conclusion the its the Puritanical nature/heritage of New Englanders and their self flagulation.

Last edited:
3-1???? Flagellate me!!! Real bad!!!!

How many self congradulating threads do you guys need? The non-stop, I'm a better fan than you are BS is really becoming insufferable. Some occasional intelligent football talk on this forum would be a welcome change.

The DBs still need lots of improvement.

Henne is terrible.

All last week we heard that Brandon Marshall was going to get 3,000 yards and 15 TDs against the Pats in the game after Henne and Marshall burnt the Jets for 166 yards and a TD. Now that Marshall was shutdown and Henne was picked three times, Henne is terrible.

In one night, Henne and the Dolphins offense went from being a high powered offense that the Pats had no chance of stopping to being terrible just because they played poorly against the Pats.

The sad part is, there's probably far too many Patriots "fans" who are actually upset that the Pat's won last night since they can't spin their "I told you so" agendas for the next 2 weeks.

pwned-facekick_medium.jpg

* There are too many Red Sox whining complaining loser mentality fans here lately.

* I'm not talking about reasoned posters critical of our young D with all its questions and substantial flaws or those concerned about Brady's sometimes fixation on Moss & Welker but those bitter souls constantly reveling in the pit of negativity.

* I hope Felger and that little creep Maz on 98.5 gets his ass kicked 24/7 for the next two weeeks.

5 STARS, Brother. :cool:

Unhappy attitude? Not at all. I'm psyched the Pats won, that game was a ton of fun. Relax.

Exactly. Pats fans in here seem eager to attack others. Fiber people. It really does make a difference.

How many self congradulating threads do you guys need? The non-stop, I'm a better fan than you are BS is really becoming insufferable.

Some occasional intelligent football talk on this forum would be a welcome change.

Really??

I'd be the LAST one to argue that there AREN'T a vast legion of vacuous fools, hereabouts...

But there are about TWENTY posters, here ~ and perhaps as many as thirty or FORTY ~ who I'd rather read, than the chumps who write for the Glob or the Herald.

All last week we heard that Brandon Marshall was going to get 3,000 yards and 15 TDs against the Pats in the game after Henne and Marshall burnt the Jets for 166 yards and a TD. Now that Marshall was shutdown and Henne was picked three times, Henne is terrible.

In one night, Henne and the Dolphins offense went from being a high powered offense that the Pats had no chance of stopping to being terrible just because they played poorly against the Pats.

It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!! :rofl:

Henne is a very good young QuarterBack, though hardly Tom Brady...

A lot of folks are just in a twist because they LOUDLY predicted a loss, last night...and now they feel like stupid A Holes!! :D

let's appreciate this huge win and a 3-1 that is not really bad at all

I said it before last nights game and I will say it again. The Dolphins are not and were not a better team than NE.

Yes and we still have some Negative Nancy's here today who still need to look at the dark side and can't really enjoy this win for one day.

Last night, before the game, we were out walking the dogs and I told my wife that I had a bad feeling about this game. That is one more reason I'm very happy with this win.

There will be time to look at the area's that still need improvement. This team is still a work in progress. But I cannot figure out for the life of me why some need dwell on the dark side today.:confused:

I think some fans simply lose sight about sports being fun. Last night was so much fun. Scoring TD's every which way but loose....Brady fired up and headbutting as he came off the field, the Fins unable to run back a kick because Gost was unconscious......BB shaking everyone's hand.......was awesome.
I've never stopped appreciating what a special feeling winning brings.
Too many fans simply can't just enjoy the game and this team.
It's never good enough. They've been spoiled. It's too bad really......for them.
This is a flawed team (as they all are) that will win ugly at times and lose ugly at times.
And I love every minute of it.

There can still be a lot of improvement to be had along the defensive front... at all levels. D-Line, LB, secondary. All can, should, and will improve over last night as well as the three weeks before that. However, last night was certainly a step in the right direction and gives the coaching staff and the team something positive to build on.

With that said, there are a lot of people here right now making the mistake of getting way too high after a win. These are the same people that will make the same mistake of getting way too low after a loss.

I think some fans simply lose sight about sports being fun. Last night was so much fun. Scoring TD's every which way but loose....Brady fired up and headbutting as he came off the field, the Fins unable to run back a kick because Gost was unconscious......BB shaking everyone's hand.......was awesome.
I've never stopped appreciating what a special feeling winning brings.
Too many fans simply can't just enjoy the game and this team.
It's never good enough. They've been spoiled. It's too bad really......for them.
This is a flawed team (as they all are) that will win ugly at times and lose ugly at times.
And I love every minute of it.

I sooo agree with this. I had more fun watching this game I think, than the blowouts of 2007, probably because that season I began to expect a W.

I got serious chills watching Brady at the end all fired up. I'll be honest, I didnt think we were going to win this game, so glad I was wayyyy wrong :D

What's that sound you hear? It's me vomiting over Randy leaving.

I picked them to go 11-5 in the preseason so I have plenty of room for surprise upside...but I think it will be very tough at crucial times this year unless Butler shows something that he hasn't yet. I just think that a hole in the secondary is a big limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes