PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's Ray Lewis doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is he still around and available? I still like the idea of a Lewis, Bruschi, Vrabel, Colvin LB group.

i think he's staying in Baltimore :mad:

no ray please

I believe he signed an extention with Baltimore this year (pretty recently). Even if we could get him, i believe that he is past his prime. We would have to pay too much for his name, and it wouldn't be a good value for what we would get in return!

Am I the only one that pisses his pants laughing when Lewis does that ludicrous dance of his. That falls into my " what the F*** is he thinking?" umbrella. Ray lewis is staying in Baltimore. :rocker:

Come on, his dance is the only thing the Raving's fans have to get excited about. Certainly not their QB with the sub 20 wonderlic score.

And on top of that, folks are foaming at the mouth in Bmore that Wonderlic phenom Young could fall to 13. Let's see, put the two together and they almost equal the score Brady earned.

He is still in Baltimore and he is still unhappy that the Ravens won't pay him a 10 million plus signing bonus for his past accomplishments. He would love to be released so some dumb team can reward him for what he was once but Baltimore has said it won't happen.

i think he shanked someone last week...and the wonderlic test is a bias test against white people...and that is all i have to say about that.

Last edited:
dhamz said:
He is still in Baltimore and he is still unhappy that the Ravens won't pay him a 10 million plus signing bonus for his past accomplishments. He would love to be released so some dumb team can reward him for what he was once but Baltimore has said it won't happen.

And even if it does it won't happen here.

MoLewisrocks said:
And even if it does it won't happen here.

And thank God for that!

There are cheaper and younger LB's out there. Lewis no longer has an upside at his age, only a downside. Our lockeroom would never belong to him and he would be too ego-maniacal to accept it.

Not a good fit.Not at all.

Lewis was talked about possibly leaving because hes unhappy. Billick said everything was okay. He wasnt happy with his contract situation for some reason i believe but he'll settle with it. I heard a lot of people talk aobut how hes decling quickly..now coming off an injury. I think the Ravens could still very much use his presense on the field with all the energy he brings. I doubt Ravens get rid of him and even if they did..Patriots are looking for younger guys and they wouldnt spend that much on a LB. He plays MLB and we have Bruschi and Vrabel there.

.............................,all this time I thought Teddy B. was and is an ILB.

Hmmmmmmm,...?

What's Ray Lewis doing?

Lurking in a back ally, with some homies, looking for his next victim........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back