PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's on the menu Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game will be at h 21 here in Italy

and SKY will show the 2 Championship in HD !!!

wow !!!

i do not know what will cook my wife (brasato and polenta probably...!)

the game will be at h 21 here in Italy

and SKY will show the 2 Championship in HD !!!

wow !!!

i do not know what will cook my wife (brasato and polenta probably...!)

Where are you in Italy? Visited back in 94, can't believe I haven't been back, one of my favorite places on earth.

Where are you in Italy? Visited back in 94, can't believe I haven't been back, one of my favorite places on earth.

North Italy; born in Milan i live in Como near Switzerland

i like too our country if i have to be honest

i was in US only once two years ago for 10 days (Boston and NY) and saw 2 NFL games (at Gillette) and 1 NHL game (at Garden); i loved it !

Pats Fan since Super Bowl XX (Eason-Grogan our qb)

North Italy; born in Milan i live in Como near Switzerland

i like too our country if i have to be honest

i was in US only once two years ago for 10 days (Boston and NY) and saw 2 NFL games (at Gillette) and 1 NHL game (at Garden); i loved it !

Pats Fan since Super Bowl XX (Eason-Grogan our qb)

Love Tuscany, spent time in Florence and Lucca, want to take my son there in a few years.

Good to have you contributing, and I remember Steve Grogan but who is this Eason you refer to? :rolleyes:

Love Tuscany, spent time in Florence and Lucca, want to take my son there in a few years.

Good to have you contributing, and I remember Steve Grogan but who is this Eason you refer to? :rolleyes:

i know quite well Firenze; not so much Lucca.

i respected Tony Eason a lot (inho he was very talented and he had 2 amazing years)

but of course i was also a Grogan fan

parli italiano ?

Hey there Patriots Nation! What do throw back when your armchair quarterbacking! If you have 2 favorites let us know! GO PATS!

My bad for ME it is BUD LIGHT!

I enjoyed last week's discussion of nourishment during the game, thought we should do it again.

For me, Buffalo Wings, Boston Marathon Chili (made with pork and stew beef), chips, salsa, and several Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, in honor of the 60 Minute Men.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that we also Make a HUGE POT of wicked good CHOWDAH!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby!

Sadly, no.

we can continue in english

i will see the game with a friend of mine (Pack fan); we will see both games
(the 2nd one will finish monday morning approx 04,00...sigh...)

Hey there Patriots Nation! What do throw back when your armchair quarterbacking! If you have 2 favorites let us know! GO PATS!

Sam Adams
or
Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
or
Bud Light
or
Guinness
or
Geary's Pale Ale

I like beer.

Having several people over for the games so my wife and I went more hardcore than usual. Having the Buffalo wings and usual veggie and dip tray. In addition, I put together a rabbit stew last night in the slow cooker and my wife made a pot of golumpke (Polish stuffed cabbage). I have a kegerator in the play room and it has a fresh batch of Beck Dark waiting for us. For the pregame tail gate on the deck with the fire pit, cooler full of Bud Light and Sam Adams, brother is bringing some Guinness, and cigars. Everyone enjoy yourselves and good luck Pats!

something light and easy on the tummy. i'll be too nervous to handle anything more than pretzels and soda water during the game. we'll have a (hopefully victory) ****tail (whoa, the censors are working over time) when it's over and chips, dips and order-in during the second game.

Last edited:
Same thing that's gotten me through so far.

Of course, I've already had my usual gameday breakfast of potatoes, sausage, and scrambled eggs w/cheese.

Attachments

• 52007s.jpg
    52007s.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Beer (Bud Light) and pizza for me.

we will dinner at 8 p.m. here (game starts at 9 p.m.)

menu was allready planned

will be along long night (going to sleep appreox 04,00 a.m. after Gb-Nyg)

go Pats !!!

beeeeeeeeeeeer haha..sam adams cherry wheat is delicious.. i have no appetite during games

I'll probably start off with some Xanax, then switch to Klonopin depending on how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes