PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats more concerning tomorrow?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
In your opinion what is of bigger concern tommorrow? We all know our 2 biggest weaknesses are the QB/WR communication and now our secondary is a problem!
- I am betting on the secondary being more worrysome against those gargantuan Bengals receivers than Tom Brady who I think will connect on 1 or 2 long ones tomorrow.

PATRIOT64 said:
In your opinion what is of bigger concern tommorrow? We all know our 2 biggest weaknesses are the QB/WR communication and now our secondary is a problem!
- I am betting on the secondary being more worrysome against those gargantuan Bengals receivers than Tom Brady who I think will connect on 1 or 2 long ones tomorrow.
I think the offense is more of a concern since it's been sputtering all season long and it can't afford a repeat of last week with several 3 and out series.

The corners are more concerning. I have no concerns about the offense, other than whether the OT's are healthy enough to protect Brady.

The entire secondary could be a long day.

the 2ndary definetly. A concern for me is the running game. I think we really need a good performance out of the running game to win. That way we keep their O off the field, less chance of the DB's getting exposed.

"Heart" is the major concern. Too much of the Pats being Mr. Nice Guys and too much sulking over whatever.

My biggest concern is having company that isn't big on football. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back