PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's in the water down in Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double G

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know we've got several forum members who live in the great state of RI, but please enlighten us and tell us what the deal is with the score, 99.7 FM.

I decided to listen today to see what Zolak had to say about the game yesterday, and all I heard from the callers was "Hey, it's Pete from Providence, long time Bills/Steelers/Cowboys/Giants/Jets/etc, etc fan, boy I'm loving every second of this........LOL,HAHAHAHA, THE DYNASTY IS OVER,TEE HEE, HARDY HAR HAR HAR.............

Are there any Patriots fans down there other than you guys; what's the deal, I switched channels after about ten minutes of that BS........................

Calling the dynasty over is probably true, but to say the Pats aren't contenders is pretty stupid. The Pats aren't the dominate team of the NFL any more but they are probably top 5.

It should be interesting to see what happens with Dillon, Bruschi and Harrison because those guys are huge to your team. If will be interesting to see what the Pats will do in the 2007 offseason. What are your guys' hopes for the draft? I would assume it would be a receiver or a linebacker, but what do you guys want?

A lot of the ***hats that attend URI are from the New York/New Jersey area, so those morons probably liked it in Rhody and stayed.

Good point; moving ANYWHERE from that armpit of a state New Jersey is an upgrade................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes