PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's everyone making for the game tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The family is all out of town so I can make MY food tonight. I'm fixing myself a big fat chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and some peas on the side. My mouth is watering already. :rocker:

huskeralk said:
The family is all out of town so I can make MY food tonight. I'm fixing myself a big fat chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and some peas on the side. My mouth is watering already. :rocker:

So, you are going to KFC. Why don't you just say so?

I'm not making anything. My woman will be doing that and bringing it to me on my command.

She has no idea how to get to this site so I can say anything I want.

I am getting some Patriots brand hotdog. :rocker:

I'm going to be indulging in some of the Georgia Dome's finest cuisine. . .blerch.

No, not really. We're going to be grilling out in one of the GA Dome's parking lots. We're going with a brats and beer theme.

At least the beer's cheaper down here than it is up north. When I hear people at Braves games b!tching about the price of a 24 oz beer, I tell them to head to Fenway where they'll pay more for piss in a dixie cup.

I'm thinking about asking my girl to make her world famous chicken enchiladas. The return of Patriots Football is a good reason for my favorite glutton-food!

I'll be buying something good, Pizza, Ribs or something. Don't feel like doing it myself but have to have something good for tonight.

PATSNUTme said:
So, you are going to KFC. Why don't you just say so?

:D Not me. To hell with KFC, they can't cook like I do.

Last edited:
I hadn't planned on it, but...steak tips from the meat house sound like a good plan...

You think I have time to eat during a football game, doing the chat room and dicussion thread and all?

Sheesh.

:D

Roast Falcon my friend. Roast friggin' Falcon!!!!!

:)

I get out of work at 8, so I am going to call the pizza parlor when I leave and they should be there right when I get home.

I'm making a trip to the package store to get some beer.:rocker:

3 words: Pabst Blue Ribbon

Let's see... a GABA / Phenibut / Chocamine ****tail on an empty stomach for a bit of a buzz, 30 minutes later some grilled chicken breast, steamed asparagus, and cottage cheese mixed with salsa, washed down with a Cookies n' Cream protein shake, then and a bowl of almonds by my side during the game!

Crap, this health food kick ain't gonna cut it during football season. I'm gonna have to get me some beer.
:eat1:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Let's see... a GABA / Phenibut / Chocamine ****tail on an empty stomach for a bit of a buzz, 30 minutes later some grilled chicken breast, steamed asparagus, and cottage cheese mixed with salsa, washed down with a Cookies n' Cream protein shake, then and a bowl of almonds by my side during the game!

Crap, this health food kick ain't gonna cut it during football season. I'm gonna have to get me some beer.

*slides you a Carona Extra*

can someone explain to me what exactly is chicken fried steak? I cant figure out how that works...your gonna eat a steak that tastes like a chicken?

desi-patsfan said:
can someone explain to me what exactly is chicken fried steak? I cant figure out how that works...your gonna eat a steak that tastes like a chicken?
It's a little slice of heaven.
it's better with corn than it is with peas though.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Oh no no no. . .you need one of these

484021883_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes