Welcome to PatsFans.com

What's an infidel?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Mar 14, 2011.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +110 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

This is not what the American People want, every Christian needs to take a stand; as well as those who are not Christians but do not desire to be Muslim.

This is worth reading.... pass it on...please!

WHAT'S AN INFIDEL ?

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.If you have a pulse you have a purpose. The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'
    There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!' I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'
    He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar
    were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....SEND THIS ON . . ..to someone please

......................................................................................................

We need to stop these muslims. THERE WILL BE NO SHARIAH LAW IN THE USA!!!
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Do you have a link?
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

great - I already get this kind of crap from bible thumper relatives who discovered email, now we're going to have threads for them, too?
  4. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Its too late! We already have a muslim president.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +887 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +161 / 7 / -13

Well the ideas mentioned in the post are factually correct. I doubt this event happened, it sounds like a fabrication.
  7. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

sure they are...
  8. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +161 / 7 / -13

You need to read the Koran and listen to the pronouncements of Imans around the world Chico. What is in the Book is in the book.
  9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

You didn't answer me when I asked you in another thread: have you read the Quran?

I'm guessing that, just like the bible for Christians, there is a lot of contradictory nonsense and a lot that most reasonable believers in the religion generally don't agree with.

"What is in the Book is in the book" could just as easily be said to depict Christianity as a hate-filled religion worshipping a violent "god."

"What is in the Book is in the book" also applies to Islam's teachings that we are all one with their god ("Allah"), that we should therefore love one another and that violence against one of us is violence against all of us and against Allah.

I have no doubt that there are extremist Imams who preach hate and violence.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

Now you've done it, this stuff really gets the loons riled up, left wing America has fallen madly in love with Islam, 72 virgins, lashings, beheadings, stonings, covering their wives faces, hanging women, making women ride in the back seat, making women wash the donkey and all the other "human rights sh!t" that goes along with it.

GOD DAMN METHODISTS THEY WANT TO PREVENT THEIR DAUGHTERS FROM COPULATING BEFORE MARRIAGE.
    OH JESUS
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +161 / 7 / -13

Here are some verses to chew on with links to the original text of course.

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

I honestly think I'm going to have a T-shirt printed that reads...

"I AM AN INFIDEL AND PROUD!"

I'm tired keeping this secret inside me. It's time to come out!;)
  13. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

So you've again ignored my direct question, and as is so common for you, you've ignored an entire post you're allegedly responding to.

I guess you don't get it, because you think your religion is better than theirs, but those of us who don't play "my god is better than yours" see through the bs that is common to both religions and their "holy books" and the way men use both to achieve their own earthly ends.

But, hey, keep cherrypicking the bible and Christianity while doing the same to satisfy your fear / hatred of Islam. Maybe it will help you sleep better at night.
  14. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

[​IMG]
  15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +439 / 6 / -9

Hey, 13, let's mark this day on the calendar... you said a virulently anti-muslim e-mail seemed fabricated and (yikes!) here's me saying that, well, something seems to have happened...

Rick Mathes Challenges a Muslim Imam? - BreakTheChain.org

There's more there on Mathes' response explanation, after having been called on the content in this e-mail.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

White Christian Americans
  17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +887 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Girl Scouts selling those bad for your arteries cookies ... they are lethal.
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

Little Infidels with cookies.
  19. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +439 / 6 / -9

I'm not going to highlight them, but the Jewish scriptures are chock full of downright undefensible verses, urging followers to killing, in fact, genocide.

The slim volume that makes up the Christian part of Christianity's scriptures is by and large concerned with a much slimmer slice of history, and a much more personal scope of narrative, so it is not as easy to pull direct commandments for bloodshed -- but there is enough there to pull the same "look at these horrible verses!" routine.

Yet most Jews and Christians, like most Muslims, do not rampage through holy sites shooting people of the other confessional group (although one guy did.) Most Jews and Christians, like most Muslims, do not bomb abortion clinics and federal buildings. And overwhelmingly, Jews and Christians (like Muslims) at the site of such crimes are the victims of those crimes, not the perpetrators.

It's not Christians versus Muslims. It's extremists versus the rest of us. You guys are the allies of the Al Qaedas of the world when you hate on Islam, not their adversaries. Their adversaries are working for peace - an overarching theme in all three religions.

PFnV
  20. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Good points and overall post PFiVA. Nothing good can come of hatred or the demonizing of an entire religion or race. We should have all learned that from history. But sadly, the human races tends to make the same mistakes over and over again.