Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by shakadave, May 5, 2007.
1. Ryan Claridge
2. Garrett Mills
3. P. K. Sam
1. Haven't heard anything since he was cut last July.
2. Has a good shot at making the team...
3. Is with the Dolphins.
Sam is currently playing in NFL Europa.
1. His brother's death def affected him
2. I really think he'll make the team (unlike david patten)
3. Yeah, I saw him catchin some balls in NFL Europe....errr Europa
here's a video from an nfl europa game a couple weeks ago , 2nd play is a real nice catch by pk sam
1) Claridge is out of football. He was severely affected by his brother's death and the Pats and he parted ways last year, I believe even before training camp started.
2) Haven't heard a word about his recovery from injury.
3) As others have said, he's in NFLE on behalf of the Dolphins
i always thought he was gonna make it
i remember he left uf a yr early cuz he didnt like chris leak
Didn't he play at FSU?
Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Well, that would be a reason not to like Chris Leak, wouldn't it?
wow, for some reason i always thought he played at uf
i remember him sayin he came out cuz of he didnt feel confident in the qb play, and i always thought it was leak
uf, fsu...same thing lol
Yeah he didn't like Chris Rix, but who did
1. Cut last year after he struggled to deal with his brothers death, and football lost it's importance to him (understandable)
2. Still on the team, and we'll see how he does in '07.
3. PK Sam (the FSU product) was cut after he didn't fit in with the team, and acted like a turd. As noted he's currently playing in NFLE.
yup, thats right
over time for some reason my mind musta changed florida st to florida
and chris rix to chris leak
pretty close all the way around
The scary thing about that is that Claridge looked like a classic football lifer -- all-football family, dreamed of becoming a coach, etc. I hope he's finding his way ok.
Separate names with a comma.