Welcome to PatsFans.com

Whatever Happened to Controlling Third World Unchecked Population Growth?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by State, Oct 23, 2009.

1. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

Ethiopia is heading for its twice a decade severe famine but the women are having on average over six children over their lifetimes. Hmm.

It used to be the environmentalists talked a lot about controlling the birth rate of the Third World.

But now those hellholes are euphemistically (in some cases) called The Developing World and such talk is now considered racist. Hmm

VDARE.com: Blog Articles Whatever Happened To Environmentalists’ Enthusiasm For Third World Population Control?

(I think some people think linking to awful criminal stories that show the non-white status of the perps is also racist.) Hmm

I think it's what Daniel Patrick Moynihan called "defining deviancy up" in The American Scholar in the early 1990s. http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/formans/DefiningDeviancy.htm

I used to read stuff like that, but now I'm increasingly of the opinion that discussing it here at this silly football forum is merely broadcasting pearls before swine.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 5 / -22

I think they have been spending too much time in front of the mirror checking out their rippling muscles that they hold in disdain... or spending too much time watching cartoon movies, like "The Incredibles"... not much else splains it.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

shhhhhhhhhhhh, now lets get back to Fox News and the inhuman way they are treating our Beloved President.
  4. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

Yeah, I have to admit I've watched that movie something like fifty-five times. My children really like it. Very helpful on long drives too.

But you might want to click on the link with your mouse, Darryl, as Steve Sailer has lots of good poop on the subject. I know placing a link here is like placing a dictionary on a prison bookcase. It's not going to get used.

P.S. Don't tell me you're watching Fox News while you browse the forums of the neo-nazis? That's bad for your health.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +187 / 3 / -10

Personally, I am of the opinion that there should be limits on the number of children a family can have in ALL nations. And that number should be the same for all of us.

If we want to survive as a species, this is something that needs to be considered seriously. Maybe wealthier nations or people can have more than the limit, but pay a hefty tax to do it....I know, moderates and conservatives won't like this idea....oh well.

I always liked Sam Kennison's suggestion...."Go where the food is...."
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  6. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Your intellectual pretensions are charming. Next time, however, I suggest you stop blindly appealing to authority (yet another fallacy, see a trend?) and take a real logic class.
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +187 / 3 / -10

Once again...we don't come to this board to apply sophisticated debating methodology or to showcase our (imagined) skills.

It's just a place to voice our opinions.
  8. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

We should. We should have real skills, and we should use them.

Opinions are like assh.... Well, you know.
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Wow!! Great idea!! We might even ask China to show us how it's done!!

The one-child policy promotes couples having only one child in rural and urban areas. Parents with multiple births aren’t given the same benefits as parents of one child. Many times the parents have to pay money to the government in order to get permission to have another child.

One-child policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  10. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

strudel's brief moment of self-reflection
  11. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

It's so wonderful to be back among my fans!