PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whatcha Gonna Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the Red Sox have to do with anything?

Congratulations.. I like the Sox.. it's not a Boston thing.

It's a PATRIOTS thing. We dont' like you .. Oh wonder why. LOL

Go away fart bag........come back next week if your a man so we can all **** in your face........even your QB is faking injury cause he doesnt want to look like the piece of **** he is losing the game.........SEE YA NXT WEEK SWEETY:bricks:

Stratos; Greek for cheesedick.

crybaby_e0.gif
Crying%20smile%20-%20animated.gif
crying%20pig.gif
Boy_-_Crying.gif

Last edited:
Great thread, just from experience though I must be supersticious (sp?) because when the Colts were 13-0 I wouldn't talk about an undefeated season in fear of Jinxing it.

Of course, I'm not sure I can actually have an impact on the outcome of game, even as I wear the same unwashed Bob Sanders Jersey for entire seasons on game days as to not wash off the good luck......

Yeah How's IT GOING TO feel to have talked so tough..

To have had your Sports writers write trash like this.

Truth be told, some Patriot opponent between now and the end of the season is going to be the victim of perhaps a new single game point record in NFL history. The current record is 72, by Washington on November 27, 1966 against the Giants.(who themselves scored 41 in that same game, and the combined 113 points is also a record for both teams). Because of all the vorating the Eagles have done regarding the league needing to award Super Bowl XXXIX to the Eagles, they could be the team which the Patriots inflict such damage on, and they likely won't be the last.

And then to Get beaten more than once and never even GET OUT OF THE AFC.

After having run your mouths for an entire year. AN ENTIRE NATION wishes you exactly what you deserve.

And for the idgit who said Randy Moss would freak and go off on anybody HITTING TOM BRADY...

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.. Go check out Randy's long history of Big games against the EAGLES... NO 100 Yard games..

I think maybe one or two TD's .. BOTH IN JUNK TIME at the end of games...

The guy gets a helmet in the chest from Dawkins sometime in the first and traditionally slinks away.

We're going to beat you with Feeley and you're all going to stand there...

PUNKS that you are .. and the excuses will FLOW FLOW FLOW.

You wouldn't have won the superbowl without your cheating.. and frankly if it were not done under a previous commissioner the Issue would have been revisited..

But it matters not.. You can keep the Trophy..

Now we'll take your heads on a spike...

Yeah come on talk tough about how you're going to beat everybody up when we just make you THIS DECADES version of the Body Bag game.

Sure tell us how Philly fans are blah blah blah... You're nothing but a group of guys who had to cheat to barely beat a team by 3.. and you've done nothing but praise yourselves over it for 3 years now.

YOU THINK WE NEED MCNABB? MCNABB has been a LIABILITY.

Enjoy the MRI's tough guys.

Oh and you're such tough guys that when an opponent posts thing you don't agree with that contain nothing particularly out of line or offensive...

ROFL well ya do what ya did.

I'm going to enjoy watching the PUFFY Headed Patriots and their Season of Perfection come grinding to an Unceremonious HALT this week.

Now does that mean that the Eagles will be great and on their way to great things this year? Absolutely not this group is very inconsistent.

BUT AT LEAST I won't have to suffer through the national silliness going on about this FRANKLY SLOW Patriots team.

Your Defense is slower than Teddy Bruschi taking an IQ test.

You only beat the COLTS because you played jump ball as a last resort....

LOL But to hear you tell the tale.. you're the greatest TEAM EVER...

Hilarious.

Oh and I ABSOLUTELY Love your organizations "REPLY" to proven allegations of cheating..

Let's see when caught performing the greatest act of Unsportsmanlike conduct possible.... We'll pursue a course of action that's pretty much the ONLY Unsportsmanlike Avenue still available to you.

Karma's a Bi.. atch people .. and you'll find that out on Sunday night.

Yeah go ahead spit in the faces of the Football gods... GO AHEAD and pump your chests in Front of the Philadelphia Eagles franchise and brag BRAG BRAG about how you dominated them in the SuperBowl when you barely won by 3 and we BOTH KNOW how you gained your advantage in the ball game.

Oh yeah you're going to run the score up against us? How exactly? RANDY MOSS You say .. hmm seems to me we've handled him..

Donte Stallworth.. Lol Sheldon will be giving him a little knee in that Hammie Quad sometime early on as well.. it's not as if we don't know how to take "him" out....

Wes Welker.. Yeah that'll be about all you have left that is until Gaither catches him under the chin on one of those silly 6 yard IN routes..

Better face it Patriots fans.. If Maroney or whoever doesn't have a big game early... You're in for a WHOLE LOT OF PAIN inflicted by guys whose only goal it is to ingratiate themselves into a long tradition of Philadelphia Defense..

We've got a whole crew of YOUNG guys just waiting to introduce themselves to your "UNBEATABLE" team.

Oh and by the way.. You're a heck of a team when teams play Cover 2 and let your receivers run free for 15 yards..

EH WE DON'T PLAY COVER TWO and guess what? This time you won't have our defensive signals to know when the Safeties coming to audible out to the infamous "Screen" play everytime.

Yeah I love the story.. how do they tell it now.. Weis made an "ON THE FLY " adjustment.. Oh yeah that on the fly.. was that Before or after the database showing the recorded hand signals matched up the defensive signals that day in Jacksonville.

Frauds and Cheaters... who will get their just due in terms of Stitches and treatment come sunday night.

Oh and I ABSOLUTELY Love your organizations "REPLY" to proven allegations of cheating..

Let's see when caught performing the greatest act of Unsportsmanlike conduct possible.... We'll pursue a course of action that's pretty much the ONLY Unsportsmanlike Avenue still available to you.

Yeah go ahead spit in the faces of the Football gods... GO AHEAD and pump your chests in Front of the Philadelphia Eagles franchise and brag BRAG BRAG about how you dominated them in the SuperBowl when you barely won by 3 and we BOTH KNOW how you gained your advantage in the ball game.

Oh yeah you're going to run the score up against us? How exactly? RANDY MOSS You say .. hmm seems to me we've handled him..

Donte Stallworth.. Lol Sheldon will be giving him a little knee in that Hammie Quad sometime early on as well.. it's not as if we don't know how to take "him" out....

Wes Welker.. Yeah that'll be about all you have left that is until Gaither catches him under the chin on one of those silly 6 yard IN routes..

Better face it Patriots fans.. If Maroney or whoever doesn't have a big game early... You're in for a WHOLE LOT OF PAIN inflicted by guys whose only goal it is to ingratiate themselves into a long tradition of Philadelphia Defense..

We've got a whole crew of YOUNG guys just waiting to introduce themselves to your "UNBEATABLE" team.

Oh and by the way.. You're a heck of a team when teams play Cover 2 and let your receivers run free for 15 yards..

EH WE DON'T PLAY COVER TWO and guess what? This time you won't have our defensive signals to know when the Safeties coming to audible out to the infamous "Screen" play everytime.

Yeah I love the story.. how do they tell it now.. Weis made an "ON THE FLY " adjustment.. Oh yeah that on the fly.. was that Before or after the database showing the recorded hand signals matched up the defensive signals that day in Jacksonville.

Frauds and Cheaters... who will get their just due in terms of Stitches and treatment come sunday night.

You know, it's not that we don't worry about each and every game. Every opponent poses some concerns to the Patriots. But, seriously, we've heard this same stuff week in and week out. "Karma is a ***** ... you haven't seen a defense like ours ... we're going to hit Brady, Moss, Welker like no other." It gets old. We've seen teams try this and we've seen teams fail. So don't come in her acting like there is something special about the Eagles. There isn't. The Cowboys and Colts and even the Chargers for that matter were good teams that would destroy the Eagles, yet we beat them. Don't come ine here puffing out your chest when you struggled against the bottom dwellers of our division, teams we've beaten by 30+ points. You have no reason to be ****y and we'd respect you more if you were just a bit more laid back about this match-up.

And about the screen plays in SB 39, look over the game to a play just before the half. Listen to Trotter, Dawk and others yelling out "screen, screen, screen." Apparently they knew our play, yet we went ahead and ran it for a good 11 yards. Later we got the TD. It doesn't take a genius to know that if a team likes to blitz, you run screens or draws. Enjoy.

Talk to you monday ..................Be-atch.:rocker:

Yeah How's IT GOING TO feel to have talked so tough..

To have had your Sports writers write trash like this.

Truth be told, some Patriot opponent between now and the end of the season is going to be the victim of perhaps a new single game point record in NFL history. The current record is 72, by Washington on November 27, 1966 against the Giants.(who themselves scored 41 in that same game, and the combined 113 points is also a record for both teams). Because of all the vorating the Eagles have done regarding the league needing to award Super Bowl XXXIX to the Eagles, they could be the team which the Patriots inflict such damage on, and they likely won't be the last.

And then to Get beaten more than once and never even GET OUT OF THE AFC.

After having run your mouths for an entire year. AN ENTIRE NATION wishes you exactly what you deserve.

And for the idgit who said Randy Moss would freak and go off on anybody HITTING TOM BRADY...

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.. Go check out Randy's long history of Big games against the EAGLES... NO 100 Yard games..

I think maybe one or two TD's .. BOTH IN JUNK TIME at the end of games...

The guy gets a helmet in the chest from Dawkins sometime in the first and traditionally slinks away.

We're going to beat you with Feeley and you're all going to stand there...

PUNKS that you are .. and the excuses will FLOW FLOW FLOW.

You wouldn't have won the superbowl without your cheating.. and frankly if it were not done under a previous commissioner the Issue would have been revisited..

But it matters not.. You can keep the Trophy..

Now we'll take your heads on a spike...

Yeah come on talk tough about how you're going to beat everybody up when we just make you THIS DECADES version of the Body Bag game.

Sure tell us how Philly fans are blah blah blah... You're nothing but a group of guys who had to cheat to barely beat a team by 3.. and you've done nothing but praise yourselves over it for 3 years now.

YOU THINK WE NEED MCNABB? MCNABB has been a LIABILITY.

Enjoy the MRI's tough guys.

Oh and you're such tough guys that when an opponent posts thing you don't agree with that contain nothing particularly out of line or offensive...

ROFL well ya do what ya did.

I'm going to enjoy watching the PUFFY Headed Patriots and their Season of Perfection come grinding to an Unceremonious HALT this week.

Now does that mean that the Eagles will be great and on their way to great things this year? Absolutely not this group is very inconsistent.

BUT AT LEAST I won't have to suffer through the national silliness going on about this FRANKLY SLOW Patriots team.

Your Defense is slower than Teddy Bruschi taking an IQ test.

You only beat the COLTS because you played jump ball as a last resort....

LOL But to hear you tell the tale.. you're the greatest TEAM EVER...

Hilarious.

Dude, are you having a seizure? Relax, sit back and take you're ass-whooping like a man. Geez, it's not like you'll be the only team that got in our way this year.

Good luck in the draft, cuz you season is basically over at this point. Better luck next year :singing:

Yet another raging douchebag Eagles fan runs his mouth; you effin assclown.

Computers and 47 Bud Lights don't mix you douche, I'm shocked a ******ed stool sample like you can actually type, must have taken you four hours to post all of that nonsense.

Envy sucks and you are living proof of that; I'd be pissed too if my cities last championship was over 20 years ago, and basketball to boot, the sport noone gives two ****s about.

Fly away asshat.

Does this guy/girl/who knows really need to capitalize every 5th word to get his point across?
Reminds me of Jaworkski on ESPN, emphasizes every 5th or 6th word he says.

So, combine Jaws, a computer, and a raging moron, and you get Budhakan.

Does this guy/girl/who knows really need to capitalize every 5th word to get his point across?
Reminds me of Jaworkski on ESPN, emphasizes every 5th or 6th word he says.

So, combine Jaws, a computer, and a raging moron, and you get Budhakan.
its jaworski not jaworkski :rolleyes:for a guy who likes to be critical of peoples spelling you suck at it lol.

Last edited:
nice game Jerkoff.

No go brush your 3 teeth and mind your godamnn business

nice game Jerkoff.

No go brush your 3 teeth and mind your godamnn business

Dude, he's LOOOOONG gone, to that place all the great patsfans trolls go to die. Its called the --> THE MORNING AFTER.

Last night proved my thought. You defense is very ordinary. Your offense make sthem look good because they get to play with leads all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes