PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What would you like to see on Super Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this since the end of the game last week and have come up with some possibilities:

1. Adam missing a crucial FG.

2. A great Budweiser commercial.

3. A 3 INT day for Peyton.

All of this sounds great and would make for a fine Sunday, however, what I am most hoping for on Sunday is:

early in the 1st quarter while Indy is driving in the Bears territory on a 3rd and long, Urlacher has his number called on the blitz and as he is blowing by Tarik Glenn with Manning's back to him he decides to go airborne and absolutely unloads on Peyton giving us some good slow motion head snap footage. As a result, Peyton is knocked out of the game while Jim Sorgi has to come in for relief and absolutely tanks the game which allows Grossman to outplay Indy's offense. That would be just fine in my books. But I will never see it because I refuse to watch any team other than the Pats in the SuperBowl.

What are you most hoping for next Sunday?

When they go to introduce the Colts, I'd like to see the Patriots run out of the tunnel instead.

1. Dwight Freeney doing his whirling dervish thing through the stadium and down Honey Hill/Ives Dairy Road. See ya Dwight.
2. Vinatieri missing a chip shot FG to ice the game and Grossman/Benson/Thomas (?) coming back to win it.
3. Polian falling out of the press box onto rabid Bears fans.. he would never be seen again. YES!
4. Robbie Gould nailing Polian between the eyes with an "errant" kickoff. The 40 yard penalty would be worth it.
5. Polian getting trampled by the people setting up the halftime show.
6. Polian choking on his caviar.

If you can't tell.. I DESPISE Polian, he has to be the Anti-Christ.

Last edited:
A good movie there is no way I'm seeing this Super Bowl.

The Bear STOMP the Colts 62- 10

Severed heads inside helmets with horseshoes on them.

But I'll settle for tears of losing.

Bears 64, Colts 0 would be nice.

I'd also take a 0-0 tie called on account of strong thunderstorms. :D

Last edited:
I can tell you what I don't want to see. I don't want to see the Bears offense come down to Rex throwing it up in the air and praying his receiver comes down with the ball. That's what I don't want to see, but I'm not holding my breath. I also don't want to see Rex panic and act like he's never encountered a blitz before when the Colts come out blitzing on every down. Also, not holding my breath.

Oh if only I had even a little bit of faith in this Bears team, the game would be so much more enjoyable. Sadly I do not.

I want to see Benedictieri miss,preferably something crucial.
I want to see Da Bears pummel PayATon.
Camera pans to Polian...
He and his son are screaming like banshees so armed guards have to toss tear gas into their box.
The Polians share a padded room on Nurse Ratchett's ward.
PayATon blames coaching.
Shots of Eli slapping high 5's.
** I'll settle for a big loss.I'd take Monday off and stay home watching ESPN highlights and commentary all day long.

Just seeing the Colts lose and the Bears win. I don't care how that result is achieved.

Lance "Phiffer" Briggs muggs Dallas Clark but it's not called and Bill Pollian is 0-5 in Super Bowls and is heard crying to the league office on the phone 2 seconds after the games ends "They learned that from the Pay-tree-arrrrrrrrrtsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!"

Colts lose.

Manning picked 5 times.

Announcers state that Pats were the better team last week and got jobbed by the officials for the second year in a row. :)

You know I want to see, the Patriots playing, but I guess I cant have that now can I??? Well then maybee the super bowl being cancelled.. What cant have that?? Well I guess the Bears winning the super bowl would be a consolation prize...

Colts lose.

Manning picked 5 times.

Announcers state that Pats were the better team last week and got jobbed by the officials for the second year in a row. :)

that is exactly what i want too.

I'm going to be at the game so i want to hear a chant about manning along the lines of "Manning Sucks!" or something about him being a choke artist.

Manning getting sacked about 23 times
Manning getting picked 5 times.
The Colts getting beat by 1 or 21 - doesn't matter.
Manning walking off the field shaking his head thinking who he should blame for the loss (of course I am sure he already has this thought out).
Manning getting sacked about 23 times.

Any commercial without Peyton Manning !:D

I want to see Manning get hit, hit and hit some more.

I want to see Bernard Berrian burning the Colts D-Backs for 2 TDs.

I want to see Benson and Jones slice and dice the Colts front seven to a tune of combined 180 yards.

All in all, a Colts loss will make me very happy.

Devin Hester KO return TD

I have been thinking about this since the end of the game last week and have come up with some possibilities:

1. Adam missing a crucial FG.

2. A great Budweiser commercial.

3. A 3 INT day for Peyton.

All of this sounds great and would make for a fine Sunday, however, what I am most hoping for on Sunday is:

early in the 1st quarter while Indy is driving in the Bears territory on a 3rd and long, Urlacher has his number called on the blitz and as he is blowing by Tarik Glenn with Manning's back to him he decides to go airborne and absolutely unloads on Peyton giving us some good slow motion head snap footage. As a result, Peyton is knocked out of the game while Jim Sorgi has to come in for relief and absolutely tanks the game which allows Grossman to outplay Indy's offense. That would be just fine in my books. But I will never see it because I refuse to watch any team other than the Pats in the SuperBowl.

What are you most hoping for next Sunday?

The only thing that I wish for on Sunday will be something decent to watch on TV since the SuperBowl is going to stink to high heaven with the tainted Colts and the WHINING Mannings and Polian there.

Never seen a bunch of losers cheat so bad to win. I am so glad that Eli is falling on his face with the Giants. Shows that Archie is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back