PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What will our record be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Which will be our record?

like most of you, I'll wait til August to make my prediction (13-3 last year--didn't figure the Jets' beating us at home), but right now, today, 12 wins looks good given the schedule.

11-5 to 12-4

I think we can go 13-3, on paper we should go undefeated lol. I doubt BB will show everything the team is capable of during the regular season, save the best for last :)

173-0.

No, wait, that's the Sox.

19-0

Patriots = Colts + 1 win - as long as we stay out of the dome in January, we are A -OK.

12-3-1. There's been 1 tie in the NFL in the last 10 years or something. I have a feeling about this.

To be serious among the goofballs in this thread I say 11-5 ,This is a tough year with a tough schedule...I would not be surprised to see the top team or teams in the entire league have at best a 12-4 record.

If its only 1 team with a top record of 12-4,that 12-4 team IMO is the Chargers - although its a new coaching staff they still have the best overall players and most players have not left the team from last year,If Merrimen can hold off on the steroids and play 16 games they will be even tougher against the run than last year.

If the Patriots can stay healthy all year I see them as a possible #2 seed or at the worst a #3 seed behind the Ravens who I think may be a dominant team as well. - Of course if injuries occur to our team then as a wild card team may be the way to the playoffs.

My expected seeding are as follows.....

1) San Diego
2) Baltimore
3) New England
4) Cincinnati
5) Indianapolis
6) Houston (yes I said it,Houston as a sleeper!)

We dont lose a game and the '72 dolphins will be crying together instead of drinking champagne.

To be serious among the goofballs in this thread I say 11-5 ,This is a tough year with a tough schedule...I would not be surprised to see the top team or teams in the entire league have at best a 12-4 record.

If its only 1 team with a top record of 12-4,that 12-4 team IMO is the Chargers - although its a new coaching staff they still have the best overall players and most players have not left the team from last year,If Merrimen can hold off on the steroids and play 16 games they will be even tougher against the run than last year.

If the Patriots can stay healthy all year I see them as a possible #2 seed or at the worst a #3 seed behind the Ravens who I think may be a dominant team as well. - Of course if injuries occur to our team then as a wild card team may be the way to the playoffs.

1) San Diego
2) Baltimore
3) New England
4) Cincinnati
5) Indianapolis

The Ravens? thanks for making me laugh.

I like 11-5 or possibly 12-4. Although the Pats could have the same or worse record than last year, they will be a great team. The reason for the same record or decline is because of the potential brutal schedule. However, after the draft, the Pats will be superbowl favorites.

Potential brutal scedule? Are we reading the same one? Our schedule is fairly easy. We only play one tough game at home with Sandiego coming. On the Road the only tough game will be going to Indy. We will kill Cincy again, and the Ravens will be like Carolina this past season and not even make the playoffs.

wont be surprised to see pats go at least 14-2

splitting with the dolphisn and jets..

we sweep the divison, then 16-0

eat your hearst out 72 dolphins:rocker: :rocker:

IF they don't win the SB, it's a disappointment. No more of this "we had a good season".

If TB throws another game losing interception, then so much for his "clutch QB" reputation.

Last year I predicted 12-13 wins, this year we will win 13-14.

1) San Diego
2) Baltimore
3) New England
4) Cincinnati
5) Indianapolis

brave to predict such detail so soon...

While I think our team is significantly better than last year, I think we will get the same amount of wins (12) because of the schedule. I'm not disappointed though, I'd rather have a tough schedule. So much funner to watch, it's almost guaranteed that we make the playoffs (no injury to T. Brady) so it really doesn't matter how many wins we have as long as we get to the playoffs and beat the Colts twice next year.

Every team in the league is going to go 8-8.

NE is going to get the #2 seed along with the bye due to the eigth tiebreaker.

Last edited:

The last two years, I predicted 11-5 and 12-4. Too optomistic by one game.

This year I predict 16-0 and 19-0. The 16-0, plus last season, ties our league record for the most regular season wins in a row at 21; and the three playoff wins raises the consecutive total to 19, so we can set a new record in 2008 !

(The Browns record of 28 unbeaten wins in a row still beckons.):rocker:

Re: What will be our record?

I am always boggled by threads like this. Especially with all the ragging on other teams that we Pats fans do and how we MOCK other fans for talking about the SB because of some free agent signings. Particularly when we say "When do you get your rings for the off-season SuperBowl?" or something of that nature.

Come on people. There is no way in frigging hell anyone can guess what the pats record is going to be for the 2007 season in March, before the draft and while free agency has really just started.

Starting a thread like this makes Pats fans look like the Redskin Fans and Miami Fans who have been mocked unceremoniously in previous years. Mocked by PATS FANS.

12-4 and Superbowl Champions!

13-3 playing the Broncos in the AFC title game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back