PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What will be Brady's stats this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiZ

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
i could easily see him throwing 4,500 yards, 45 TDs, 10 INTs.

could even possibly be higher.

I think we can all agree that he will average at least 2 TDs a game, so that would be 32 TDs as a worst case scenario imo. Its very possible he could average 3 TDs a game again, by throwing 4,5 TDs in a few games, 2 or 3 TDs in other games, it will all average out to 3 TDs a game. That will bring him into the 48 TDs range. Considering our schedual and how easy it is, im guessing Brady is gunna have another big year. What do you guys think?

5000 yards; 56 TDs, 1 INT

Best in the NFL.....again

His stats?

19-0.

It seems crazy, but I think four thousand yards, 40 TDs and 10 INTs is the floor. I don't think he'll match last year but he could throw fewer INTs.

I think his numbers will go down a bit, but not much. With Morris and Maroney healthy for camp, I can see the Pats establishing more of a ground game. With that said, I see Brady with over 4,000 yards passing and close to 40 passing TD's.

I don't expect Brady to match last year's yardage and TD stats. With Maroney and Morris both healthy this year, I can see the Pats taking advantage of defenses that will game plan to stop the pass by involving them more throughout the season. I also thought that there were times at the end of last year where it appeared plays were being called with the idea of getting Randy Moss the TD record; I wouldn't expect that to repeat. I certainly don't expect that BB is going to stand still and simply come out with an offense that is identical to last season's. In addition, with the change of the force out rule, passing number will probably be down across the board.

If I have to make a guess, I'd say 4200 yards and 32 TD with 10 INT, which would probably still be the league's best.

i could easily see him throwing 4,500 yards, 45 TDs, 10 INTs.

could even possibly be higher.

I think we can all agree that he will average at least 2 TDs a game, so that would be 32 TDs as a worst case scenario imo. Its very possible he could average 3 TDs a game again, by throwing 4,5 TDs in a few games, 2 or 3 TDs in other games, it will all average out to 3 TDs a game. That will bring him into the 48 TDs range. Considering our schedual and how easy it is, im guessing Brady is gunna have another big year. What do you guys think?

we cannot go back to the same one sided aerial attack we had last year. we need to pound the ball with Maroney, Faulk and Morris. I know our offensive line is not that great at run blocking but we have to find a way to keep a more balanced attack. I miss the way our offense used to be - timely TDs and pound the ball. This is especially important when the weather starts to get cold.

i was just looking a yahoo's fantasy football projections and this is what they had for Brady.

4,717 yards, 41.9 TDs, 12.8 INTs

I think its close, i think the TDs will be around 45 though.

4000 yards, 36 TDs, 11 INTs.

Based on nothing.

we cannot go back to the same one sided aerial attack we had last year. we need to pound the ball with Maroney, Faulk and Morris. I know our offensive line is not that great at run blocking but we have to find a way to keep a more balanced attack. I miss the way our offense used to be - timely TDs and pound the ball. This is especially important when the weather starts to get cold.

:confused:

Didn't that "one sided aerial attack" get the team to 16-0?

64-65% Completions, 4400 yards, 37 TD's, 13 INT's, 25 sacks, 98-104 rating, 40 rushes for 100 YDS and alot of 1st Downs (100?).

Oh yeah, he wins another MVP and gets his 4th ring. 17-2 sounds about right.

:confused:

Didn't that "one sided aerial attack" get the team to 16-0?

our passing game started to deteriorate towards the end of the season because our receivers are not cold weather receivers. it's no secret that moss had his best game in the super bowl where the weather was 90 degrees and he was getting wide open(but brady couldn't get the ball to him). stallworth too had his best games in the warm weather. since we don't have deion branch, david givens, bethel johnson, etc., who are obviously not big time receivers but play well in the cold weather, it is more important than ever to have a superior ground attack. we became too predictible in the end by being pass happy. our offense became too much like the colts.

on defense, we just have to be more physical.

Last edited:
Brady with an average year as I think the ground game becomes more prevalent if Morris stays healthy and Maroney actually shows up in big games against tough opponents.

Brady's Stats - 3,750 yards 34 TDs 17 Ints

Brady with an average year as I think the ground game becomes more prevalent if Morris stays healthy and Maroney actually shows up in big games against tough opponents.

Brady's Stats - 3,750 yards 34 TDs 17 Ints

If Brady throws 17 INTs I will eat my hat.

That's not going to happen.

265yd 3td 0 int.

Oh, those will be his stats when he wins another SB MVP this season.

3,457,235 Yards, 7,136 TDs, 0 INTs, 113 FGs. Book it.

our passing game started to deteriorate towards the end of the season because our receivers are not cold weather receivers.

What on earth does that mean, and how can you substaniate it? :confused:

our passing game started to deteriorate towards the end of the season because our receivers are not cold weather receivers. it's no secret that moss had his best game in the super bowl where the weather was 90 degrees and he was getting wide open(but brady couldn't get the ball to him). stallworth too had his best games in the warm weather. since we don't have deion branch, david givens, bethel johnson, etc., who are obviously not big time receivers but play well in the cold weather, it is more important than ever to have a superior ground attack. we became too predictible in the end by being pass happy. our offense became too much like the colts.

on defense, we just have to be more physical.

Ya know. You really need to get your facts together before you type.

Please defend your position and don't forget the Bills game on Sunday Nov. 18th - Don't forget to touch on Randy's performance.

While you are at it, name me a GREAT cold weather receiver, as according to you, we don't have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back