PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What went on with Corey today???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ#1PATSFAN

Rookie
Reaction score
I just was listening to the broadcast on Patriots.com and I heard Corey went off on a reporter in the locker room.....Does anyone know what happened?:confused:

Nothing from Reiss, nor did I hear anything on Felger's show this afternoon (though I only had it on for a short time).

NJ#1PATSFAN said:
I just was listening to the broadcast on Patriots.com and I heard Corey went off on a reporter in the locker room.....Does anyone know what happened?:confused:

Could it be a re-air of the classic "28 locker" rant? WEEI aired that before its whiner line a couple Fridays ago. Man is that classic, if anyone has that on their computer, please do share.

BradyManny2344 said:
Could it be a re-air of the classic "28 locker" rant? WEEI aired that before its whiner line a couple Fridays ago. Man is that classic, if anyone has that on their computer, please do share.
Corey went off on Felger in the locker room today....Felger went up to him and asked him if he was pissed off about losing time on the field..Corey had to be restrained by Kevin Faulk apparently a fight was going to happen before Corey stared a hole in Felger and walked away...Felger Vs. Dillon...Hmmm what a fight that would be-How about a 1 second KO?....Does anyone think Corey acted in this way because the story might be a bit true and he is losing patience with the time he plays now..The 'Friendship' that he has with Maroney may not be as friendly as we all assume it is according to the guys at Patriots.com who know more than we do about these guys off the field and they say Corey is slowly but surely losing patience with his gradually diminishing role on the team and the inner anger may be boiling towards the top of the kettle...Who knows for certain but Corey deep down inside.

Last edited:
i think hes getting annoyed by media again bringing up Maroney-Dillon thing. He said 100000x he likes it..its fine. Also i think losing a game like this..where u fumbled and media on your balls just got to him. Media is really annoying..espeically after a loss

corey dillion has been a cool clam collected cat around these parts..makes you wonder what the tension is like in the locker room..he probably isnt too happy hes carries have gone down and hes at the point of his career where great games are on the decline and he has less of a chance to go out with a punch..i wouldnt look too deep into it..sort of like bruschi flippin out last season after denver..pressure and tension is probabbly high in the lockeroom at this point

he just needs to light up another ricky williams...mellow out...trust me he loves his al capones mini cigars and ricky williams funny stuff

its pretty funny how we all knock ricky williams....you guys would faint if your know what some of our guys do..... lol..how i know this info..wether you guys believe me or not I dont care..but Ive personally sat down and enjoyed times with some of our beloved and actually am a pretty good friend of a linebacker on our team...

Asante Samuel is a riot btw..

corey dillion has been a cool clam collected cat around these parts..makes you wonder what the tension is like in the locker room..he probably isnt too happy hes carries have gone down and hes at the point of his career where great games are on the decline and he has less of a chance to go out with a punch..i wouldnt look too deep into it..sort of like bruschi flippin out last season after denver..pressure and tension is probabbly high in the lockeroom at this point

he just needs to light up another ricky williams...mellow out...trust me he loves his al capones mini cigars and ricky williams funny stuff

its pretty funny how we all knock ricky williams....you guys would faint if your know what some of our guys do..... lol..how i know this info..wether you guys believe me or not I dont care..but Ive personally sat down and enjoyed times with some of our beloved and actually am a pretty good friend of a linebacker on our team...

Asante Samuel is a riot btw..

now u guys might as for pics or specific info on cats to validate my words..or ask me to ask certain things.. but i wont..and discredit me if youd like... But i dont sit down with these guys and talk football...Didnt even bring it up once, to be honest.. few times it was a club.. a few times it was at a house over heated game of in the zone...I did have a chance to play a patriot player in madden on a regular xbox.. and he played as the steelers..

Ill leave it at that..

It's cool I can be the laughin stock of the board now.. make jokes like i am a fake and liar..but thats all you get out of me.. I dont see these guys too often during the season..unless I catch them at the clubs or bars..plus-celtics players get all the hot chicks around here TRUST ME... (Milloy got some Hot tail while here tho, and youll still catch him around OFTEN)

it pays to know local hip hop artists and restaurant owners.

One would hope that there are more hot chicks in town than can be allocated just to 15 or so Celtics players, not all of whom are single.

Remix 6 said:
i think hes getting annoyed by media again bringing up Maroney-Dillon thing. He said 100000x he likes it..its fine. Also i think losing a game like this..where u fumbled and media on your balls just got to him. Media is really annoying..espeically after a loss
And someone who is REALLY annoting is Felger..he just likes to cause trouble..because he wants the pub..he's a first class a****

I think Dillon does not like Felger and Felger likes to get under Corey's skin.

Haven't we all got pi$$ed at something Felger has said...more than once.

Patti37 said:
I think Dillon does not like Felger and Felger likes to get under Corey's skin.

Haven't we all got pi$$ed at something Felger has said...more than once.
When I listen usually it is till when he says something dumb, wrong, or the usaual crap...sometimes it is a few minutes..other ties an hour..and sometimes I will not go back that day..the fact that he does that MORE than not majes me understand he's all about becoming a celebrity..and I wish all would just ignore him big time..

Sure, it was a dumb question but I don't think Dillon would have gotten that bent out of shape if there weasn't some truth to it.

I think Felger can be irritating..he's irritating on the radio..I can just imagine how that is in person..same questions again and again..I think he wanted to cause trouble..maybe his ratings are down...THAT is what it is all about..

First of all, Dillon would have to be a little nuts to be bothered by sharing time with Maroney. It's easier on his body, extends his career, and he's making the same $$ whether he runs 40 times a game or 10.

If Dillon is pissed at anything it's the fact that the Pats went away from the run against the Colts even though it was working. I believe the offensive line (Mankins in particular) has expressed its opinion very clearly on the subject as well.

I just hope that everyone is smart emough to remember that Felger purposely goads Dillon to get this reaction out of him, and that the best thing for us to do is not make a big deal out of Felger's stupid ploys.

This is between Felger and Dillon, but Felger wants us to think that it is between Dillon and the world. It's not.

Faulk shouldn't have held him back.....then we would never have to worry about listening to that moron again:cool: ......and it's not like anyone would complain, or cop to what they saw:

Police: what happened here (felger worked over on the floor)

Corey: I didn't see anything

Gresh: me neither, i think he fell

BB: It is what it is.....he's questionable for next week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back