PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What we thought we knew about the Super Bowl years was wrong! [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What we thought we knew about the Super Bowl years was wrong!

Thanks, that's what I was goin for. :D

I agree, we need a good off season league run by someone who isn't an idiot like Vince McMahon.

I wanted to like that league so much when it came out!! I hung on until the end with it. But, it was really badly managed. I did like NFL Europe and the skill level might have been worse

I wanted to like that league so much when it came out!! I hung on until the end with it. But, it was really badly managed. I did like NFL Europe and the skill level might have been worse
I agree, we need like a smaller NFL associated league that runs just after the Pro Bowl and goes until August. Maybe have it all in domes or something so players don't die from the summer heat. (And I'm not a big dome fan or anything, but freezing cold is just horribly unpleasant for players whereas blistering heat is known to be dangerous)

It would be a good thing for players who could use more playing time, guys trying to rehab, college players who don't think they'll be drafted (so they can maybe impress someone enough to get signed) etc.

Menino just "mis-remembered".

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

I agree, we need like a smaller NFL associated league that runs just after the Pro Bowl and goes until August. Maybe have it all in domes or something so players don't die from the summer heat. (And I'm not a big dome fan or anything, but freezing cold is just horribly unpleasant for players whereas blistering heat is known to be dangerous)

It would be a good thing for players who could use more playing time, guys trying to rehab, college players who don't think they'll be drafted (so they can maybe impress someone enough to get signed) etc.

we do, it is called the AFL.

and i wonder how the heck this idiot keeps getting reelected. and supposedly people from ma are smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes