PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What was the funniest moment of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted, but I forgot this funny moment as well. How about at the very start of the game when they show BB in his new "cut-off" hoodie. The MNF guys, particularly Kornheiser, were cracking up. You can just see BB go out on the field 10 minutes before the game, decide it was a little warm, return to the lockerroom and ask, "Anybody got a pair of scissors or a jack-knife?" I love how he tweaks the league with his "wardrobe"!

kptmorgan04 said:
Brady giving it to the fans for throwing a bottle at the field and then saying in the press conference afterwards that the fans should get mad and fight with each other and that it "pissed" him off

I was rooting for him to do a "Milbury". I would've been happy to supply the shoe.

I must have been looking away when the fan threw the drink on the field. I badly wish I had seen it. I was probably posting.:(

Should have TIVOed the darn game.

Bella*chick said:
I must have been looking away when the fan threw the drink on the field. I badly wish I had seen it. I was probably posting.:(

Should have TIVOed the darn game.
Here is a photo

Last edited:
PatsDeb said:
I already posted, but I forgot this funny moment as well. How about at the very start of the game when they show BB in his new "cut-off" hoodie. The MNF guys, particularly Kornheiser, were cracking up. You can just see BB go out on the field 10 minutes before the game, decide it was a little warm, return to the lockerroom and ask, "Anybody got a pair of scissors or a jack-knife?" I love how he tweaks the league with his "wardrobe"!

Another good one was Wilfork creaming Johnson, he must of went 20 feet backwards.

Speaking of Wilfork, how 'bout him running stride for stride with Johnson as Johnson was scrambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes