PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What was the funniest moment of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
On the field: watching Chad Jackson scamper in for the TD. :rocker:

Off the field: seeing Matt Cassel's attempt at a goatee. :rolleyes:

Brady replying to that guy who threw pop? in the endzone when they scored.

Off the field: The ESPN crew ballwashing the Pats after the fact.

On the field: TBC head faking the RT for his second sack of Bollinger.

Rodney after the interception when he had a lane started straight ahead decided to go back toward the middle and got laid out by Steve Hutchinson.

Harrison's Defense Team introductions...hilarious!

Drewwho said:
Harrison's Defense Team introductions...hilarious!
That was cool. Very cool.

I liked how late in the game, suddenly Tirico said "Tom Brady has never had a great WR to work with" - after all the stuff we've heard about Branch being great, people are seeing that we're moving on fine without him and have 9 or 10 weeks more work before the playoffs.

#1 Warren Moon laying one on Suzy "I want to kiss you" Kolber.
#2 Tony making a comparison of Tom Brady to Shirley McLain and the "Pajama Game".

All of the above plus the shot of Hutchinson on the sidelines yelling at a coach!

How about when the Pats were sacking Bollinger for the 3rd time in a row, and Joe Theisman yelled, "If he keeps playing like this, in two more plays he's going to be outside the stadium!"

:)

Patriotic said:
#1 Warren Moon laying one on Suzy "I want to kiss you" Kolber.
#2 Tony making a comparison of Tom Brady to Shirley McLain and the "Pajama Game".

He actually kissed Michele Tafoya, who was on the Vikes' side. Suzy was on the Pats side.

The lustful booing of the Michael Irvin dummy in the halftime Halloween race.

Speaking of dummies, Irvin picked the Vikes to win

Patriotic said:

Ha Ha Ha

Is there a dumber sports announcer on this planet? I actually say Steve Young start to roll his eyes as one point while Irvin was talking. It wasn't a disagreement expression as much as a "God this guy is a moron!" kind of expression.

The funniest part of the game was the commentators after the 2nd half getting bored of the patriots totally dominated the vikes on every single level, so they started talking about the red sox and the celtics... as well as BB.

It was also funny when brady yelled at the guy who threw the drink onto the field.

Lloyd_Christmas said:
Ha Ha Ha

Is there a dumber sports announcer on this planet? I actually say Steve Young start to roll his eyes as one point while Irvin was talking. It wasn't a disagreement expression as much as a "God this guy is a moron!" kind of expression.

When he picked the vikes (my roomate is a vikes fan) my roomate cheered and i said: "Well he doesnt matter anyways, his pick is worthless"

And so started an argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing ben watson wrap up Chad Jackson after he scored so he couldnt do his dance! and his one handed bear crawl to get to the end zone

Brady giving it to the fans for throwing a bottle at the field and then saying in the press conference afterwards that the fans should get mad and fight with each other and that it "pissed" him off

that "Viking" on the sideline.... I am glad we have the minute men, that guy was scary!

kptmorgan04 said:
that "Viking" on the sideline.... I am glad we have the minute men, that guy was scary!

Haaaahahahaha..... yes! We were talking about him the entire game. He was HALARIOUS!

He would march down the field and do a few ROAR's ...

How'ed you guys like how the vikings wrote their name on the endzones? I thought it looked really cool.

MrClutch said:
Brady replying to that guy who threw pop? in the endzone when they scored.

Yep. That was one of the top ten Brady moments (non playoff) for me.

Patriotic said:
The lustful booing of the Michael Irvin dummy in the halftime Halloween race.

I liked when Maroney flipped the LB up and over like WWF, second favorite play of the year behind the Samuel interception of Harrington when he went out of his way to ram into big man Joey at full speed. Injury to insult, that was beasutiful.

Maroney absolutely blowing up a pass rusher on a block. The guy went ass over teakettle. Great block.

Had to laugh when BB got the refs to change a call from a fumble to an incomplete pass. And the ESPN guys saying no other coach could pull that off.

Almost worked, too, if the Vikes hadn't challenged.

PatsDeb said:
How about when the Pats were sacking Bollinger for the 3rd time in a row, and Joe Theisman yelled, "If he keeps playing like this, in two more plays he's going to be outside the stadium!"

:)

Funny, but that was Tony Kornholer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back