PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What was it that NaPolian said last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lansdowne

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
"The Patriots run is over"?

Not sure if that was the exact quote since I can't find it, but if it is, so much for that! In my opinion, this is the beginning of an unprecedented 3-year Super Bowl championship run. First things first, of course, but I'm happy as hell for the Patriots to be back in the big game and to stuff it in NaPolian's big fat mouth.

Last edited:
"The Patriots run is over"?

Not sure if that was the exact quote since I can't find it, but if it is, so much for that! In my opinion, this is the beginning of an unprecedented 3-year Super Bowl championship run. First things first, of course, but I'm happy as hell for the Patriots to be back in the big game and to stuff it in NaPolian's big fat mouth.

Speaking of things said, didn't LdT say last year that the Chargers would beat the Pats nine times out of ten?

So what are they - 0-3 since then?

Perhaps he meant that they'd win 27 time out of 30... otherwise he's looking quite foolish.

Speaking of things said, didn't LdT say last year that the Chargers would beat the Pats nine times out of ten?

Perhaps he meant that they'd win 27 time out of 30... otherwise he's looking quite foolish.

Pretty soon it will be "we could beat them six times out of thirteen."

Last year's loss should bother them more than this year. They were the more talented, healthier team last year and blew it.

I think he said that this year before week #2.

Last edited:
Pretty soon it will be "we could beat them six times out of thirteen."

Last year's loss should bother them more than this year. They were the more talented, healthier team last year and blew it.

still losing 7 times.

I still remember Tomlinson saying, "We shook up the world!" when beating the 2002 Patriots, and remember all the sh*t the Chargers players and coaches talked when they ended the Patriots' home win streak in 2005. But those have been the only losses to SD in the Brady era. The Pats have beat them the 4 other times the teams have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes