PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What up from Pasadena Maryland.....

bigcountry75

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Have been a pats fan from when I started watching football which was probably around 1990ish. I was born in Boston and moved to maryland when I was 5 but my whole family is from Mass so it was instilled in me. I went to college in Kansas and was going to school when the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl and got to rub that in to a lot of people's faces. I really want to smack the Ravens this year because they are still talking around here how "lucky" we were to beat them in the undefeated season year. Oh well Glad to be a Pats Fan.

Oh God, I know. Ravens fans wouldn't shut the hell up about that MNF game. I was in Ocean City for the preseason game against the Ravens last year, and every time the patriots did anything, people in the bar would yell "Cheaters" or some bs. Baltimorons can be just as obnoxious as anyone.

wow, small world isn't it...I grew up in Pasadena off of Duvall Hwy and went to Northeast HS.....1991 was my last yr...always been a Pats fan even through the terrible yrs.......felt like I was the only Pats fan outside of MA.

yeah I definitely wouldn't tell anyone you went to Northeast H.S. I went to chesapeake and we kicked your ass in football. haha

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back