Welcome to PatsFans.com

What to do with Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Gainzo, May 2, 2011.

1. Gainzo

Gainzo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -3

#11 Jersey

I think everyone can agree that Pakistan can't be trusted. What does the US Government do going forward?

This isn't a democrat/republican issue IMO, its a national security issue. Thoughts?

2. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

give INDIA an ICBM so they can NUKE those shady SOBS

usama is in a HUGE COMPOUND in Pakistan and Pakistan did not know??? I call Bull****:eek:

3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

True...... he was also essentially under house arrest..... I'm not convinced some super-secret deal occurred and someone high in the Pakistani government did not ultimately give up the goose here.

They are all just saving face playing to political forces on the ground. If we don't draw away from them in the coming months, we'll have our answer. If it is as simple as is being portrayed...... we'll have to diplomatically move away from them in the coming months. If it's business as usual..... a deal was struck.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +574 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Immediately cut off all aid we give to Pakistan and let them waddle in their own quagmire. Personally, I think we should cut off all aid permanently to Pakistan.

BTW...why do we GIVE aid to so many nations? I wonder how often we evaluate whether or not we should give aid or how each country is spending the $$ we give them.

For example, France, Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain...these countries should be getting exactly NOTHING in foreign aid from the U.S. Advanced nations should be able to stand on their own.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Nuke Um, Nuke Um NOW

[​IMG]

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

America needs a revolution, we have homes being foreclosed, $5 gal gas, no jobs, we have our own oil but the sappy moonbat f-cking tree huggers won't let us use it and we "give aid" to stinking slop sh!t country's like Pakistan, f-ck those rat bastards TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN let those backward bastards take care of themselves.

BIN LADEN IS DEAD BRING THE TROOPS HOME LET ALL OF THOSE DONKEY PEOPLE SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
    IF OBAMA WANTS TO BE A REAL HERO END ALL THESE WARS NOW CLOSE GITMO AND SEND THOSE DOGS THAT ARE LOCKED UP THERE HOME TO THEIR GARBAGE DUMPS AND THEIR CAMELS, SEND THE MIDDLE EAST A MESSAGE, IF THEY F-CK WITH US WE WILL NUKE ALL OF THEM, HARRY TRUMAN STYLE.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA BETTER SMARTEN UP HE STILL HAS A TON OF SH!T GOING AGAINST HIM AND OLD MONEY BAGS DONALD (f-ck face) TRUMP AIN'T GOING AWAY.

WE NEED RODNEY KING RIOTS THAT'S WHAT GETS RESULTS

DIRTY POLITICIAN PIGS

:bricks:

7. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +453 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

Unfortunately we still have to them aid. The only thing keepig that place from being taken over by Muslim extremist is the aid that we give to them.

I just hope that we have a plan to secure their nukes should there be an extremist take over of the goevernment.

8. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LIES normally make baby roflpotami cry. :(

Harry and his brutal honesty however makes baby roflpotami shed tears b/c the thing is so god damned PROUD.

Effing RIGHT Harry. Where the hell is Douglas MacArthur:confused:

he'd use them nukes boy.:rocker:

THE FIRST RULE OF AMERICA IS. DON'T **** W/ America

THE SECOND RULE OF AMERICA IS. DON'T **** W/ America

9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, India already has nukes. And I don't think India would need inter-continental capability if they want to nuke Pakistan.

10. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

top marks reflex blue I love the wit. very necessary blue

Dr. Lovejoy was a fantastic Cold War era based movie:)

Top marks reflex top marks:cool:

I love the witty because I am witty. Sarcasm unlike wit is a showing of being insecure, while wit requires intelligence, timing, experience among other factors as well, but I don't want to mention them:D

11. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have to make a separate post because I feel that HARRYBOY and myself are in that room with that heavy machine gun.Harry a.k.a. dirty Harry is the crazed American general while I represent the British gentleman/officer that held the belts of machine gun bullets as Harry fired away at his own American forces that he thought were procommunist and un-American.

Of course I would hold the belt of machine gun for Harry,but I would not be as reluctant as the British gentleman was.

Seal the borders, bring back the troops, take zero **** from Third World jerksand crazy leaders bent on messing with America. Screw them they are merely a small sandbag barrier to our M1A1 tanks that crushes all that it comes across and runs over.

I guess we're both homers:eek::)but brutal honesty is the only way a man should live by. Never hesitate my friends act and do not think because hesitation is a weakness. If you have a good head on your shoulders he ACT scenario is flawless:)

As for Illegal immigrants don't SUPPORT just DEPORT :) hell yes

HOORAH Team America **** YEAH :)

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  12. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

Just for the record I heard recently that since we were in Afghanistan, I war I never supported though Candidate Obama stupidly thought that was a "good" war where our efforts were being stymied by the "bad" war in Iraq, we've needed PAKistan's help.

In order to grease the skids, as it were, we are giving them $3billion a year. I say stop it, since it's clear that they playing us for fools.

13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Can't do anything different with those corrupt azzholes ... China wants them also and so Pakistan artfully plays one against the other - China vs USA to their corrupt advantage.