PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What time will cuts be announced? [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix111

Banned
Reaction score
What time are we generally likely to hear the cuts?

Re: Cuts Time?

Probably some time this weekend.

Not sure about the time - it's today - last year, though, they weren't announced until well after the deadline. Me personally, I'll wait until this evening. I think the official time last year was around 4pm eastern.

Not sure about the time - it's today - last year, though, they weren't announced until well after the deadline. Me personally, I'll wait until this evening. I think the official time last year was around 4pm eastern.

Yeah, last year the deadline was 4 and we didn't find out until around 6. I remember hitting refresh here and on Reiss' blog every two minutes due to Florio's "Suprise Cut" BS.

yes...I think 4...we should hear some soon after...maybe all by 5 or 6...while the replay of the game is on...

The Bengals have cut Rudi Johnson.

Guess they couldn't get a legit WR for a RB with a 2.9 YPC.

The Bengals have cut Rudi Johnson.

Guess they couldn't get a legit WR for a RB with a 2.9 YPC.

Wow, he had fallen off but can't see him as cut material. If we didn't have Jordan already I wouldn't mind seeing him on our depth chart.

Todays Cuts

If today is anything like previous years we probably won't know who was cut from the Pats at Four, or five maybe by six, or seven it will be anounced. Just Bill's way. I remember sitting at this board and listening to the radio waiting to hear who had been cut we didn't find out till around 7pm. If my memory serves me right.

Last edited:
Re: Todays Cuts

If today is anything like previous years we probably won't know who was cut from the Pats at Four, or five maybe by six, or seven it will be anounced. Just Bill's way. I remember sitting at this board and listening to the radio waiting to hear who had been cut we didn't find out till around 7pm. If my memory serves me right.

That's what I just read on the Pats webpage, too
cut due in by 4,
wont be available until after 7
crazy, I know, we can't change a thing about it, but still keep checking the latest news storys
12 step program maybe:rolleyes:

Re: Todays Cuts

That's what I just read on the Pats webpage, too
cut due in by 4,
wont be available until after 7
crazy, I know, we can't change a thing about it, but still keep checking the latest news storys
12 step program maybe:rolleyes:
Wow if I had read that I wouldn't have bothered with the thread. :confused:

Question answered - twice.

Enough of these threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back