Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Run the ball
Run the ball
RUN THE BALL

They can't stop the run. Will suck if Bolden can't go but Woodhead has been a pleasant surprise this year

They have always had trouble covering our TEs so use them like no tomorrow.

I just hope they don't make it painfully close...

Last edited:
The way the JETS convert on 4th and x with Tebow we will need both the OL and DL on the field when JETS try to punt on 4th downs :D, coz u know the ball will go to Tebow

The players and the coaches just need to do their jobs and we should be fine. Also, this secondary needs to make a few plays, can't underestimate Sanchez and Tebow. This secondary is capable of making these guys look like All-Pros.

Stephen Hill and Dustin Keller will have great games....thats just about a gimme

Can the defense stop Greene and contain the others?

Expect a wild game,The Pats SHOULD score 24 or more and SHOULD win by 7-10 points.....notice,I said 'SHOULD'

Last edited:
We've actually tightened up our run D the past 1.5 games. It's the outside the tackle runs/reverses that skew the average, because our LBs are slow as balls.

If you can get Ridley or Woodhead outside then you will get big chunks, but the Patriots won't have success pounding the ball traditionally.

We've actually tightened up our run D the past 1.5 games. It's the outside the tackle runs/reverses that skew the average, because our LBs are slow as balls.

If you can get Ridley or Woodhead outside then you will get big chunks, but the Patriots won't have success pounding the ball traditionally.

Jets are 28th in the NFL vs the run and the pats are the 4th best rushing team in the NFL. You just played the colts who are 26th in the league at running the ball. let's wait until you face an elite rushing team like the pats before you say your run D has tightened.

I think we need to do a good amount of preparation against trick plays. I expect to see a lot of them since it is really most of what the jets have this year. We also need our secondary to step up. The jets are gaining confidence because they think they can exploit our secondary ... and rightly so. But, even with exploiting the secondary, they will have their hands full trying to outscore us.

they will be running the wildcat ( isn't hard to defend) and a fake punt on 4th and 3 with tebow..i can't think of many other trick plays they can run with that talent on O besides a tebow reverses or run on 4th and 3

they will be running the wildcat ( isn't hard to defend) and a fake punt on 4th and 3 with tebow..i can't think of many other trick plays they can run with that talent on O besides a tebow reverses or run on 4th and 3

I imagine they would have saved something special in their bag of tricks for us but maybe not. Hopefully we've seen all the cards in their hand already.

Anybody know the status of Pouha and Ellis for this weekend?

If both are out, then the next NT in line is Damon Harrison, who is the only NFL prospect I've ever seen play live, and I claim to be the only amateur draftnik to have ever seen him play live. He was playing against a D3 school on the same day that I had a cross country meet there. He's big, but he's also facing a ridiculous upgrade in competition. If he's playing, then yes, they need to run.

If both are out, then the next NT in line is Damon Harrison, who is the only NFL prospect I've ever seen play live, and I claim to be the only amateur draftnik to have ever seen him play live.
DeVito played nose tackle against the Indianapolis Colts.

If both are out, then the next NT in line is Damon Harrison, who is the only NFL prospect I've ever seen play live, and I claim to be the only amateur draftnik to have ever seen him play live. He was playing against a D3 school on the same day that I had a cross country meet there. He's big, but he's also facing a ridiculous upgrade in competition. If he's playing, then yes, they need to run.

even if they play they won't be 100%

Would love to see them run to set up play action. Gronk and Hernandez should be able to feast on play action, especially in the red zone. For some reason McDaniels forgets about play action in the red zone and goes 3 or 4 wide.

the pats no huddle will be crisp like it was vs denver..will kill the jets and their slow LBs

the jets defense can play the game of there lifes and brady will still put 25+ points on the bord the key is can the defense stop one of the worst offenses in the NFL from out scoreing Brady my money is on the pats wining 35-21

The jets always seem to play well when no one gives them a chance and thats what scares me...not to mention our special teams is banged up bad which is really a big strength of the jets.

Last edited:
the pats no huddle will be crisp like it was vs denver..will kill the jets and their slow LBs

if the pats dont try to overcoach themselves like they did in the 2011 playoff game they can but thats what worries me about JMcD

The jets always seem to play well when no one gives them a chance and thats what scares me...not to mention our special teams is banged up bad which is really a big strength of the jets.

No one gave them a chance vs 49ers...and they got blown out..

Last edited:
Don't throw 2 interceptions.
Don't get 2 intentional grounding calls.
Get a 1st down in the final minutes of the 4th quarter.

Other than that, do anything else you feel like doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes