PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What the hell is happening here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Bench Tom Brady, Pats will be the 6th seed in the playoffs, we are going back to the Pete Carroll era, the seasons over!! What is going on here. The Pats lose two games and the sky is falling.

They played horrible last week with 5 turnovers and still had a chance to win it.

I think the play today had more to do with the weather than anything.

Lighten up people.

Willie55 said:
Bench Tom Brady, Pats will be the 6th seed in the playoffs, we are going back to the Pete Carroll era, the seasons over!! What is going on here. The Pats lose two games and the sky is falling.

They played horrible last week with 5 turnovers and still had a chance to win it.

Lighten up people.
enjoy the quotes..its quite comical, you forgot the "now that the season is over" thread :)
although i disagree about the loss due to the weather...we have won plenty of bad weather games in the past...its not the same team which used to come up with some play or another at the right time..

yeah..why didnt the Bengals bench Carson after a poor start? because u dont just bench a pro bowl qb after a subpar season. its part Brady..part playcalling..part OL. our whole team is screwed up

As you may well know, it's the same thing that goes on after every loss here.

It's also maybe the only gripe I've had with PatsFans since joining here (save for maybe the recent site speed).

Remix 6 said:
yeah..why didnt the Bengals bench Carson after a poor start? because u dont just bench a pro bowl qb after a subpar season. its part Brady..part playcalling..part OL. our whole team is screwed up

Or it could be part Jets too. They had a great pass rush today, you need to give some credit to them as well. Besides, when was the last time we went undefeated in our own division? This just means we win at Miami later in the year.

pats1 said:
As you may well know, it's the same thing that goes on after every loss here.
We're turning into the Red Sox!:eek:

Willie55 said:

Lighten up people.

I was going to post this same thread but luckily saw your thread.

I usually wait a day or two after a loss to check out this site, so I was unaware of the extreme chicken little virus that sweeps thru this site after a loss...........

I'm all for talking about what went wrong or whether it was an important loss, but within the context of a semi-rational thread. This site is boarding on lunacy right now. :rolleyes:

I do think that the loss had a lot to do with weather, but the defense was really poor even if they only allowed 17 points. I personally have been unhappy with the coaching these last two weeks. I really would like to be a power running team, not a pass happy crappy team. I hope the braintrust is carefully reviewing the lack of balance in their attack. And Brady looked worse this week than last week, but a lot of that was terrible protection and again, IMHO, bad gameplanning.

Willie55 said:

Lighten up people.

Yeah everything is just fine. If only God damn Mother Nature wouldn't of made us lose our last three home games we'd be perfect.

I posted in another thread they lost to a team that was undefeated then lost to a team coming of a bye. Both losses by 1 score. They need some improvement but, are far from what I would call done.

Seymour93 said:
Yeah everything is just fine. If only God damn Mother Nature wouldn't of made us lose our last three home games we'd be perfect.

I didn't say everything was perfect, but "bench Brady" and "the season is over" is over the top.

Willie55 said:

Lighten up people.

I agree, so many people have been acting like the sky is falling because we lost a division game where we played terrible and had a chance to win at the end. We aren't the healthiest team right now but lets look at it for a second, we are 6-3, first in the AFC east, How much worse can we really play than what we have done in the last 2 weeks? Everyone just needs to calm down and let the team figure out the problems. Would be pretty peaceful around here if the fairweather fans would leave anyways.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
I didn't say everything was perfect, but "bench Brady" and "the season is over" is over the top.

I avoided the site all day. It is amusing to watch the manic depressive swings from week to week.

After the Vikings game we smashed through the door that separated gods from men.

This week we couldn't beat the Little Sisters of the poor.

Remember when we breezed through seasons on the way to the Super Bowl?
I sure don't. We've always had spells like this.

The question is, do we have the horses. DLine absolutely. LBs and DBs, pray for health.

On offense, we have so much talent, (not superstars, now), we can't get it all on the field.

We've got more than last year and Mills and Pass in reserve.

Maybe we'll get the right players with the right plays on the field at the right times. Maybe we won't.

But at least we won't be desperately searching the waiver wires for offensive players this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back