What the Bible teaches us about Bill Belichick and Eric Mangini

shiva2999

Banned
Reaction score
You do not betray your benefactor.

It is an abomination...

KJV Matt 26

14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?

23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

47 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

48 Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.

49 And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.

50 And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.

1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

The Rat might as well hang himself.

His career in the NFL is finished.

We have a wide range of many different forums here at PatsFans.com... may I suggest giving the "Religion and Lighthearted Discussion Forum" a try. :)

Oh oh, did I run afoul of the forum Nazis?

This was a thread about football, for those with the wit to understand.

BTW, in case there's any doubt, I'm an atheist who believes valuable life lessons are taught by the classics, including the Bible.

Oh oh, did I run afoul of the forum Nazis?

This was a thread about football, for those with the wit to understand.

BTW, in case there's any doubt, I'm an atheist who believes valuable life lessons are taught by the classics, including the Bible.

Mangini went ticky-tacky, as well as ratty. He dissed BB, and BB is in his head forever.

Oh, and for what its worth, I agree with your use of the Bible reference: it is a classic. For a self-professed atheist, even more impressive. Two thumbs up!!

//

Last edited:
hey, anything to get people to READ the Bible is cool with me :)

I got a good chuckle.

As an atheist who has the utmost respect for the teachings and life of Jesus of Nazareth, I have to admit that using scripture to prove my points is one of my favorite things.

As an atheist who has the utmost respect for the teachings and life of Jesus of Nazareth, I have to admit that using scripture to prove my points is one of my favorite things.

Well, good on ya. Keep it up. If you want a fresh take on scripture, one of recent revelation and which explains many of the key mysteries of the Bible, I would advise you to study the Divine Principle.

http://www.unification.net/dp96/

//

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back