PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What teams do you loathe the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets - The team has sucked for 30 years, yet their fans somehow have an arrogant sense of entitlement to them. I hate no team more than the Jets.

Dolphins - Another overrated franchise with possibly ******ed fans.

Colts - Most Colt fans Ive met are ok, but Polian is an a-hole.

Broncos - Why is it that so many great Broncos (Shannon Sharpe, Elway, Shanahan) all look like actual horses/Broncos? Wierd.

Steelers - No one whines like Steeler fans.

I loathe 3 teams, all for different reasons.
I loathe the Dolphins because their fans maintain an attitude of entitlement. The Perfect Season and Marino's stats are all they have, and that's all you hear about. Good for them.
I loathe the Jets because the fanbase is a second class act. I suppose they are conditioned this way because the team is a second class citizen in their own stadium. Having attended too many games at the Meadowlands, their fans are deserving of all the disappointment they have received.
I especially loathe the Colts. Every great team (Pats) need a foil, an arch enemy. Red Sox vs the Yankees. The Celtics of the 80's had the Lakers. Bird had Magic. And Brady has Manning. On top of it all, the two teams operate under different philosophies with our boys always having the upper hand. I hate the whole lot of 'em.

Hate is a strong word... I hate the Colts.

Good grief, if I see Archie Manning mugging for the camera with his big fat head one more time I think I will go insane. You could be watching Candlepin for Dollars live from Haverhill and somehow his big fat loser face will appear, the only good thing is he is usually describing how Peyton feels after another humiliating loss in the play-offs.

I used to despise the Steelers but since they beat the Colts it is now more of a tepid disdain.

Most other teams I just feel sorry for, average QBs, bad coaches, etc.

Michigan Dave said:
Colts. It is not even close. I think the Colts are the most hated franchise in all of sports for me. They are closing in on Ohio State. I loathe everything about them. Their whining, their sissy dome, and the immense Peeeey-ton love perpetuated through the media.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh Steelers: In 2001, I almost drove to PA to smack scum corner Lee Flowers for rolling up on Brady's leg; oh well, we won anyway. Overly macho twerps who lucked out in 2005 playing the Seahawks; the best-looking female Pitt fans would have a leash around them if they lived in New England.

OK, I think I insulted them enough.

Cowboys: from Jerry Jones' plastic surgery face, to cocaine-sniffing Michael Irvin, to various clown, hot-shot superstars with suicidal tendencies (Deion Sanders, Terry Glenn & Terrible Owens)--I hate the team, players, the field, locker room, sidewalks, the book repository where they killed JFK. Mexico should invade Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes