Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Would You Like to See Win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With the Patriots eliminated from the playoffs, who are you rooting for now to win the Lombardi Trophy?

Also, please respond with the Super Bowl matchup that you would like to see.

For what it's worth, whatifsports..com is predicting the chances of teams winning the SB.
And the JETS! are predicted to win 15.9% of the time
Saints - 14.6%
Vikings - 14%
Cowboys - 13.7%
Ravens - 9%
Chargers - 7%
Colts - 6.6%
Cardinals - 0.6%

This was obviously done before the WC Weekend.
The Jests! how depressing :eek:

At this point I really dont know who I'd like to see play in the SB, except I don't want to see the Colts or Jets in the game.

SB..Ravens vs Vikings

I'm pulling for the Saints, and if they don't make it, whoever represents the NFC. I just don't like the four remaining AFC teams. But I expect the Chargers to win it anyway, as there is a pattern of "the teams I least want to win" winning the SB after the Patriots' earlier run.

I'd like to see a Dallas vs San Diego Super Bowl with Dallas winning it. As I mentioned in another thread my bro is a Cowboys fan and he's rooted with me for the Pats while they've been out of it so since we're done I'd like to see him get to experience a Super Bowl win of his own.

I always root for the team that knocked mine out. And Ray Rice is just fun to watch.

For what it's worth, whatifsports..com is predicting the chances of teams winning the SB.
And the JETS! are predicted to win 15.9% of the time
Saints - 14.6%
Vikings - 14%
Cowboys - 13.7%
Ravens - 9%
Chargers - 7%
Colts - 6.6%
Cardinals - 0.6%

This was obviously done before the WC Weekend.
The Jests! how depressing :eek:

At this point I really dont know who I'd like to see play in the SB, except I don't want to see the Colts or Jets in the game.

SB..Ravens vs Vikings

I'd say it's rather silly to put a team that doesn't have a QB (Jets) significantly above a team that does have a QB (Cardinals). It wouldn't take much for the Cardinals to make the same kind of run this year as they did last year. Not much defense, but a great passing attack.

I am rooting now for the Arizona Cardinals as it would offend me the least if they won. I can't cheer for anyone in the AFC, least of all the Jets (bitter division rival), Colts (bitter AFC rival and rival for "team of the decade" - a joke), Ravens (they kicked our butt on Sunday and I hate their ****y players), or San Diego (don't like their "classy" players either).

I certainly don't want Brett Favre to win and I don't like the Dallas Cowboys (although I find them entertaining to watch). I guess I don't have that much against New Orleans except that they embarrassed us on MNF this year (they also resemble Cincinnati going into the playoffs - peaked too early).

My hatred of Kurt Warner has waned over the years. I kind of admire him for picking himself up off the NFL garbage pile and making himself back into a really good QB. They also came so close last year to knocking off the Steelers (another hated AFC rival) that I hope they get a chance to pull it off this year.

So, go Cardinals!!

i said in a previous fan the saints because the saints are the lesser of 8 evils.

Cards then Saints. The cards are the only team I really have nothing against. I suppose I have nothing against the saints either beside them stomping on the pats.

I picked the Saints.

But from the AFC I will be pulling for Baltimore. Ray Rice is freaking awesome!

AFC
Well, obviously no on the colts, chargers and jets. If you need an explanation for those teams, you just landed on Planet Patriots. That defaults to the Ravens, who are the guys who beat us, which is really aggravating but nonetheless not too bad since if you're gonna lose in the playoffs you want to lose to the team that won it all in the Conference.

NFC
No to the Vikings because it would validate Lord Favregaaard's antics. No to the Cowboys just because I grew up in Philly following the Eagles and I am genetically programmed to dislike them. No to the Saints because they were so obnoxious in beating us and I really do think that Drew Brees is the greatest September--November QB in the history of the NFL. So, that leaves the Cardinals, even though they play in the same stadium where we endured the Debacle in the Desert.

SB
Which is the lesser of two evils? The Cardinals because they almost won it all last year and I believe in redemption, even if Warner is a self righteous prick.

There you go! That was rational!!!

Who ever wins the Saints/Cardinals game will be my pick for the SB. They are only two teams of the 8 remaining I don't hate. They are both somewhat likable in one way or another...

Saints. The other 7 all have things I really dislike about them.

Baltimore, because i just started watching The Wire

I'm rooting for the Cardinals and hoping for an Arizona San Diego Superbowl.

AFC: Ratbirds, but I hate the Flacco hype and Ray Lewis . Maybe Chargers , but LT-Classy and Merridrugman ...

I wish to see Rex Ryan at SB . A show as the game at all .

AT NFC, I like all beside america's team . A lil more Warner retires with a Lombardi, BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back