PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What song gets you excited for the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHaHa...You should see me a few minutes before the game. Keep in mind I haven't missed a game at this stadium so I know the routine and timing of what they play down pat. I am going nuts with anticipation of kick off and part of my routine is to start sceaming the songs out seconds before they come on. Often right in the face of my father to make him laugh at me being an idiot for the 100th+ time.

Bah bah bah bah bah......bah bah bah bah!

Queue Oh Fortuna (thanks for telling me what the name of that was by the way something I probably should of looked up by now).

ha ha ha haaaaaaa!

Queue Crazy Train (love me some Ozzie)

For those about to Rock! We Salute you!

Queue AC/DC Gotta be sure to scream the Fire in the middle with the muskets firing in the too!

That's making sure you enjoy the moment to it's fullest! :rocker:

Sounds awesome!

It has to be "SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON" by the Drop Kick Murphys - Ultimate pump up for the PATS

:eat2:

Whatever tune is playing on the stadium speakers after they win their next Super Bowl.

Driver's Seat and Hair of the Dog.

not the song they play at gillette after a TD that's for sure... :bricks:

anything by Enya
For most people that would not fit, but if they allowed themselves to listen it might just fit. For one thing when you are contemplating how great this team is it seems to fit because her sound definitely can help you find the contemplation zone. There is also a celebratory theme that runs through most of her work. It's subtle but it tends to spiral in an upward direction.

Plus she's a royally good looker (to at least equal Olivia but with a lot more femme side showing.)

For me its always been ACDC and i found an good video on YouTube with the song thunderstruck

New England Patriots Best Plays [Seasons 09-11] - YouTube
OPs shall be called cheaters for picking Thunderstruck. That's like not giving anybody else a fighting chance.

After a TD once I heard them play (at Gillette or Shaeffer) Zeppelin's Rock and Roll. That seemed to work. It's highly recognizable and is about as up-tempo as the Patriots' offense. :-D

This Best Guitarist on Youtube-Led Zeppelin Rock And Roll by Cesar Huesca - YouTube is perhaps the best cover of Rock and Roll ever performed. This Mexican kid rocks hard. Real hard.

OPs shall be called cheaters for picking Thunderstruck. That's like not giving anybody else a fighting chance.

After a TD once I heard them play (at Gillette or Shaeffer) Zeppelin's Rock and Roll. That seemed to work. It's highly recognizable and is about as up-tempo as the Patriots' offense. :-D

This Best Guitarist on Youtube-Led Zeppelin Rock And Roll by Cesar Huesca - YouTube is perhaps the best cover of Rock and Roll ever performed. This Mexican kid rocks hard. Real hard.

hey now i take offense to that....

it is a good song though.....

Oh fortuna, crazy train, thunderstruck or anything by Metallica.

Glad to see I'm not alone with Thunderstruck. When season ticket holder was last song before headed into stadium, now that i live in Delaware ALWAYS Gets played before kickoff. Even my grandkids jump around and sing it berfore the game!

Last edited:
Stravinski's Firebird suite

:D

Seriously? No song gets me excited for the Patriots. I like "So What" by the Miles Davis Quintet with six people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes