PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What side is up??? Optimism???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

It is truly very hard to see through all the garbage of words..and to get to the truth..I have been reading the NYT, ESPN and other sources...all very pessimistic.. Kesslers statements are like they are miles apart..not in our ballpark..players don't want a bad deal..we could meet for 5000 hours but it would do no good. Upshaw himself doesn't seem to understand how critical this day is, saying he didn't know of a meeting today.. Is he the modern day Nero?? Owners are saying that when parties can't even agree on what the disagreements are its pretty sad times. And yet among all this negativity,
PFT is the one beacon of hope and optimism....A deal ready to go. I hope that is true. I think that all parties are overlooking the fans..the fans who LOVE football and care that it stays the way it is...in balance and competitive. If they do not come away with an agreement, they could lose fans as well and salaries will NOT be the same ever...but that is the gamble they are all taking. It went to the edge on Thursday..will they get it done or pull the whole thing down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes