PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Seattle is saying about the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx
for making it an easy look-up.

I was soooooo close to saying they made sense over there. The general consensus seems to be that it was a pretty good deal but a first was a little steep. I agreed with that. Then another guy said it was a bad deal because "Branch is a product of the NE system (at this point I'm still sort of with him, then...) JUST LIKE BRADY". What a clown.

jeffd said:
I was soooooo close to saying they made sense over there. The general consensus seems to be that it was a pretty good deal but a first was a little steep. I agreed with that. Then another guy said it was a bad deal because "Branch is a product of the NE system (at this point I'm still sort of with him, then...) JUST LIKE BRADY". What a clown.

yeah but that came from a Pats fan.

jeffd said:
Yeh, but I noted that the guy had a user name of "Tom Brady" and listed Maine (I think it was Portland, but can't remember for sure) for his location. He stated Deion was a "system" player. Sounds like some of our own crap kickers took the walk over to Seattle to track up their floors.

the price was "little steep?" It was total fleece job by the Pats, that's what it was. When the Seahawk fans realize a few weeks down the road they could have had Stallworth for a fourth rounder and he is putting up comparable numbers to Branch they will become angry with a front office that grossly overpaid, most likely in dollars as well as the trade price.

Brady'sButtBoy said:
the price was "little steep?" It was total fleece job by the Pats, that's what it was. When the Seahawk fans realize a few weeks down the road they could have had Stallworth for a fourth rounder and he is putting up comparable numbers to Branch they will become angry with a front office that grossly overpaid, most likely in dollars as well as the trade price.
Which begs the question of how we feel about not having Stallworth.

I suppose we'll have the answer to that in a few weeks when we see how Gabriel, Jackson, and Caldwell have fared once the season is well under way. And how many catches Stallworth has in Philly with a QB, OLine, and running game that's not as good as the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes