Welcome to PatsFans.com

What scares you about GB or NYG?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by midwestpatsfan, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midwestpatsfan

midwestpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I am watching the NFC game and right now I am hoping that the giants win because the passing game that the Packers have scares me.

Farve has been to the big game before so pressure will not be a factor. Their WR's are great route runners and good hands. I really feel this is one offense that could keep up with the Patriots. HAve not seen enough of their D to know if they can stop the patriots, but they do have phsysical corners that should match up well with our WR's.

what scares you about either one of our 2 opponents.
  2. dtbrks

dtbrks Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, I agree that GB could pose a tough challenge, but I like the odds esp with BB having 2 weeks to game plan against either one
  3. nowayback

nowayback Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

after watching 1 half...nothing.

next.....
  4. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Packers: Their OL

Giants: Their DL

why?
    Packers OL is incredible..they keep Favre on his feet..shut down some very good pass rushers and run block very well. Thats mostly their tackles Tauscher and Clifton and the way we pass rushed last few games..it would be tough to get much pressure

Giants DL already showed us week 17 what they can do. They were in Brady's face a lot..very fast and played the run great. Would be better with Neal and Kaczcur as well as Kyle Brady back.
  5. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I ain't never scared.
  6. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The only worry I have is how cold it'll be in Arizona.
  7. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +518 / 0 / -3

A television executive that decides that the team from small town USA winning is a more compelling story than a team going undefeated and winning their 4th championship in seven years; and then using his corporation's financial clout to leverage the outcome of the game.
  8. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

i heard it was 63 or something today. looks like were gonna go sleeveless again :)
  9. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

NYG--Their big wr's/Te and their ability to get open. Their d-line's ability to get pressure.

GB--Favre can go either way. Will he throw 4 td's or 4 int's. Very hard to predict. They have a secondary that could give our wr's fits.
  10. primetime

primetime Rookie

Ratings:
    +349 / 24 / -22

#18 Jersey

Giants played their best game since their last Super Bowl and still lost to the Pats in the last week of the regular season, so nothing scares me about them. Brady had his stinker, and it came in the playoffs and the Patriots won. It's smooth sailing from here.

Favre scares me a little. As likely he is to throw 6 INTs, he's just as likely to pop 6 TDs. Well, okay, maybe a little less, but still.

Either way, none of these teams are as good as the Colts, Jags, or Chargers were.
  11. DonBlackmon55

DonBlackmon55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

GB secondary is being lit up by Eli, Plaxico. If Toomer did not have hands of concrete, they'd have more.

Pack don;t scare me. Now theyre down 20-17.

Giants DL could be a challenge because of the speed factor. But, their secondary is banged up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.