PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What rule(s) will Polian change now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I do ! Their talent is way overrated. Their front seven on Defense is a reject from a 1960s era expansion club. That was when 230# DE and 250# DTs were playing in the NFL. Their LB corps would be fine then too. Playing 210# LBs doesn't cut it todays NFL, unless you're playing with a big lead and they WON'T run at you. They used to have a superb 4 man WRs crew to go with Manning. Now that is a figment of historical interest only. They also are no longer a division with an expansion club, a CAP disaster wreck, and a rebuilding club, to pad their stats with six easy victims every year.

As the say in the Civil War Novel It's all ..... "Gone with the Wind" :rocker:

Before Parcells took the Miami job. He was on ESPN Radio Primetime or something with Mort. And, the topic of all of the Colts injuries came up. Tuna thought it was because they go with smaller, faster players. Season is a drag on that type of player. Interesting that they've had two 14-2 teams get knocked out of the playoffs in the 1st round in the last 3 years.

I know its a bit early, since he probably hasn't yet recuperated from his apoplectic fit, nor has he had a chance yet to find the teeange PPK winner who was wearing the NE jersey to swear at her, but soon he will have to start putting together the agenda for the next meeting fo the Competition Committee...and I thought maybe we could help hom out with some suggestions, just to move things along:

Rule Change #1: When you are at home, the other team cannot substitute its second string QB due to an injury which occurs to the starting QB, if it happens in the second half.

Rule Change #2: Rule Change #1 only applies if the game is in a dome. North of the Mason Dixon line.

im not sure, to find the right rule, we have to figure out why Indy lost...and i really have no idea how Indy lost that game...

I know its a bit early, since he probably hasn't yet recuperated from his apoplectic fit, nor has he had a chance yet to find the teeange PPK winner who was wearing the NE jersey to swear at her, but soon he will have to start putting together the agenda for the next meeting fo the Competition Committee...and I thought maybe we could help hom out with some suggestions, just to move things along:

Rule Change #1: When you are at home, the other team cannot substitute its second string QB due to an injury which occurs to the starting QB, if it happens in the second half.

Rule Change #2: Rule Change #1 only applies if the game is in a dome. North of the Mason Dixon line.

Rule Change #3 : Every INT Peyton throws in the future should be negated by automatic Defensive holding infraction.

im not sure, to find the right rule, we have to figure out why Indy lost...and i really have no idea how Indy lost that game...

This is where I am. I can't figure out how they blew this

Rule change #4 - teams that have a horshoe up its ***** - err, on its helmet have 5 downs instead of 4 if trailing in the 4th quarter.

Rule change #5-In the event the Colts are trailing in the 4th quarter of a playoff game, Tom Brady must be instantly traded to the Colts to win the game for them. This also applies if the Colts are playing the Patriots. However, Peyton Manning will not be traded to the Patriots. The Patriot will have to use Matt Cassel.

Cromartie must play CB with his hands behind his back in all future games at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Sproles must be fitted with cement shoes before playing any games in Lucas Oil Stadium.

I do ! Their talent is way overrated. Their front seven on Defense is a reject from a 1960s era expansion club. That was when 230# DE and 250# DTs were playing in the NFL. Their LB corps would be fine then too. Playing 210# LBs doesn't cut it todays NFL, unless you're playing with a big lead and they WON'T run at you. They used to have a superb 4 man WRs crew to go with Manning. Now that is a figment of historical interest only. They also are no longer a division with an expansion club, a CAP disaster wreck, and a rebuilding club, to pad their stats with six easy victims every year.

As the say in the Civil War Novel It's all ..... "Gone with the Wind" :rocker:

Last edited:
None of these are funny and this joke was old years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes