PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What records will be broken this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i'll go back to my original statement of "it depends if the records come or if they start chasing them"

if you don't think they were chasing records last year you gotta be kidding me. moss 5 tds in a half? run up the score on the redskins?

losing brings records too.

and i'll focus on the entire season. how come they never developed younger players more? they ran up scores

Well I hope you give up "The sky is falling" mentality long enough to enjoy this upcoming season. I predict 17-2. I'll focus on the 17. I guess you'll focus on the 2.

Rock on with that.

Well I hope you give up "The sky is falling" mentality long enough to enjoy this upcoming season. I predict 17-2. I'll focus on the 17. I guess you'll focus on the 2.

Rock on with that.

:rolleyes: Sky is falling? It's the end of the world. Now please don't start creating stuff.

I'm just saying they better not chase getting more td's or running up scores. if anything team records in terms of wins should be the only goal. And if the other records come then it's gravy.

Last year they chased personal records and no one can dispute that.

The only goal is the SB. those who like stats should play fantasy football.

And guy. I focused on the Moss 5 td game against the Bills. the skins game. the giants game. that's hardly two games.

the only thing is the SB. firs the division, then the conference, then the SB

:rolleyes: Sky is falling? It's the end of the world. Now please don't start creating stuff.

I'm just saying they better not chase getting more td's or running up scores. if anything team records in terms of wins should be the only goal. And if the other records come then it's gravy.

Last year they chased personal records and no one can dispute that.

The only goal is the SB. those who like stats should play fantasy football.

And guy. I focused on the Moss 5 td game against the Bills. the skins game. the giants game. that's hardly two games.

the only thing is the SB. firs the division, then the conference, then the SB

The last game, yes they chased it. They also got it. The correlation between that and the SB? Zero.

And guy, Moss scored 4 TD's against the Bills not 5.

If the ONLY thing is the SB then why bother mention the division and conference? Why even give credence to any game but that?

It's like your trying to convince me it's better to go 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs because someone else loses instead of having home field throughout the playoffs.

The underdog days are over. If that doesn't meet your fan criteria anymore I heard the Lions are looking for fans.

As for your fantasy football/guys hung up on stats comment apparently anyone who watches any game other than the SB qualifies. I'll be watching every second of every game this year that I can and I am NOT a member of any fantasy league.

I'll be watching Thursday. I'll let you know how it went in early February.

The last game, yes they chased it. They also got it. The correlation between that and the SB? Zero.

And guy, Moss scored 4 TD's against the Bills not 5.

If the ONLY thing is the SB then why bother mention the division and conference? Why even give credence to any game but that?

It's like your trying to convince me it's better to go 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs because someone else loses instead of having home field throughout the playoffs.

The underdog days are over. If that doesn't meet your fan criteria anymore I heard the Lions are looking for fans.

As for your fantasy football/guys hung up on stats comment apparently anyone who watches any game other than the SB qualifies. I'll be watching every second of every game this year that I can and I am NOT a member of any fantasy league.

I'll be watching Thursday. I'll let you know how it went in early February.

Nice how you are putting words in my mouth. Did I say go 9-7? Please show me.

If I have a decision between winning by 20 and putting in rookies for development at points or winning by 30, well I'm not chasing records. I'm developing players and they didn't do it as completely as they could have last year

Nice how you are putting words in my mouth. Did I say go 9-7? Please show me.

If I have a decision between winning by 20 and putting in rookies for development at points or winning by 30, well I'm not chasing records. I'm developing players and they didn't do it as completely as they could have last year

Now you sound like the fantasy football guy. Winning by 20 or winning by 30? And just what players were we supposed to "develop"?

They won 18 straight games last year before losing the SB in the last minute.

What the hell are you actually complaining about? They obtain records and you don't like that? If that's what bothers you maybe you should follow the Raiders this year. I guaruntee you they won't set any records (unless it's for futility). And don't worry, they would never loose a SB (because they'll never get there).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes