Welcome to PatsFans.com

What REALLY Happened... Here Is Absolute Proof.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) announced on Jan. 24 that it had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps. Two weeks later, on Feb. 6, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced that the Fiscal Year 2007 federal budget would allocate over $400 million to add 6,700 additional detention beds (an increase of 32 percent over 2006). This $400 million allocation is more than a four-fold increase over the FY 2006 budget, which provided only $90 million for the same purpose.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/concentration.html
  2. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://news.pacificnews.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=9c2d6a5e75201d7e3936ddc65cdd56a9
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

I have seen this thread and theme posted before, pretty much dismissed under the heading of conspiracy theory.. however, as time goes on it seems more and more that this actually happened. What concerns me is the potential for this type of thing to be implemented, who will be effected and the selection process.. It also bothers me that KBR, got the contract, there are some that argue that they are the only ones who can do this, however that is a bunch of BS. Remember Richard has nothing to do with this and all of his earnings go into a blind trust.
  4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +134 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

You guys are incredible!

Here's the real truth...
    Anyone arrested by any of the DHS components, has to be brought before the closest United States Magistrate Judge within 24 hours (it's called the constitution), the Magistrate Judge then decides to hold the subject or release him on bail. If the defendant is ordered held, he is put into the custody of the United States Marshals Service and is either detained in a Bureau of Prisons facility, or more likely in a local county jail, in which the Marshals have a signed contract and must be acreditied.

Now as for illegals, they are held in Administrative custody until they are deported. They must have an outstanding order or deportation to be hled, and if their country will not take them back (i.e. Cuba) they can not be hled indefinately, as perscribed under the Immigration & Nationalitly Act of 1952. They are held in the custody of the Immigration & Customs Enforcement's Detention & removal Division. D&R has jails throughout the country(that have been around for decades), but again, mostly they rent space from local county jails, (it is much less costly than running your own jail). D&R by law, must inspect these jails annually, and holds these jails to a higher standard, THAN THE JAILS THAT ME OR YOU CAN BE HOUSED IN!! Thats right, the US government makes sure that illegal aliens are held in better jails than US citizens are!

There are no "secret" jails, your speculation is absolute BS!!
    Do you honestly think that everyone who works for the government is a Republican? Clinton tried to Naturalize every criminal he could find prior to the 1996 election, and the INS employees are the ones who ratted him out to Congress. There is no way that DHS could run a "secret" jail, how many employees would it take to run this jail? and you would expect absolute complaince from all of them, it would never happen, hell we can't get ten people to agree on where to eat lunch, let alone running a secret jail.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

Just read the previous posts that you responded to, did not see the word secret, so not sure what you are talking about. This thread is about detention camps, not clear for who or why... it is also obviously not a secret if Chertoff is acknowledging it happening. It is also about Richard Cheney's company getting another contract.

Glad to see you are so concerned about procedural safeguards for those people detained, that does not often seem to a concern of people on the right.
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

"Secret"???? I think it's time to get yer head outta the sandbox and face reality. WOW... how blind.

These prison camps aren't all for the illegals either. They are also for the people that refuse to go with the NWO.
  7. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +134 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I'm sure they won't find you, that is of course, as long as your wearing your tin foil hat!!!

WOW, I really didn't know you were that big of a nut-job. Have fun with that!
  8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl and facts are like Rosie O'Donnell and diets.
  9. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Most people are 1 step up from cattle. From you're simpleton comment (and the one before yours), this proves to be a spot on assumption.

I do appreciate your humor though. Even though it's false.