PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What questions would you ask BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's a l-o-n-g off-season, so I thought I'd ask a speculative question.

Pat Riley set up a meeting over lunch with BB and he was quoted as saying that they discussed "who motivates the motivator?" (say what?) Imagine you had a chance to meet BB, one-to-one, what five questions would you ask him (no, ladies, the same one five times isn't allowed ;) )?

To get it rolling here are five suggestions (in no particular order).

1. Why were you determined to leave the Jets for New England?

2. How do you set your priorities for the draft?

3. Do you regard yourself as an effective motivator? Is that an important part of the Head Coach's game day duties?

4. How far does a successful coach have to change their system just because other franchises are becoming familiar with it?

5. What does Ernie Adams do?

Mike the Brit said:

He's God incarnate. He does everything. In fact, BB shouldn't get any credit. This is Ernie Adam's team.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
He's God incarnate. He does everything. In fact, BB shouldn't get any credit. This is Ernie Adam's team.

So where was he in the play-off against Denver? Hiding behind a cloud?

Mike the Brit said:
So where was he in the play-off against Denver? Hiding behind a cloud?

No. Jeff Tripplette tripped him into a pit outside of Mile High.

Mike the Brit said:
It's a l-o-n-g off-season, so I thought I'd ask a speculative question.

Pat Riley set up a meeting over lunch with BB and he was quoted as saying that they discussed "who motivates the motivator?" (say what?) Imagine you had a chance to meet BB, one-to-one, what five questions would you ask him (no, ladies, the same one five times isn't allowed ;) )?

To get it rolling here are five suggestions (in no particular order).

1. Why were you determined to leave the Jets for New England?

2. How do you set your priorities for the draft?

3. Do you regard yourself as an effective motivator? Is that an important part of the Head Coach's game day duties?

4. How far does a successful coach have to change their system just because other franchises are becoming familiar with it?

Hi Mike ,

This is BB. Glad to answer your questions.

1. I didn't want to coach the Jest because I hate green uniforms and their fans are really stupid. How was I suppose to coach when they kept yelling J-E-S-T, Jets, Jest , Jest, when I'm trying to call a defense! Also, people are always peeing in the subway stations in NY.

2. The draft is simple. I find players who look at me like god and I draft them. If they have hot girlfriends or wives that is a big plus because I never let them out of the stadium, ever.

3. My players are well prepared and don't need any motivation. But, just in case I hit them in the forehead with a 2X4. That really gets their attention. Brady is different. I promise him that he can wear Metro clothes on team trips if he does well.

4. I'm insulted that you ask that question. I have other teams so friggn afraid of what I may do, that I just do absolutely nothing. Then they get really confused.

5. I would tell you what Adams does but then I would have to have you killed. Bob Kraft knows better than to ask that question

Hope this helps.

BB

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Hi Mike ,

This is BB. Glad to answer your questions.

1. I didn't want to coach the Jest because I hate green uniforms and their fans are really stupid. How was I suppose to coach when they kept yelling J-E-S-T, Jets, Jest , Jest, when I'm trying to call a defense! Also, people are always peeing in the subway stations in NY.

2. The draft is simple. I find players who look at me like god and I draft them. If they have hot girlfriends or wives that is a big plus because I never let them out of the stadium, ever.

3. My players are well prepared and don't need any motivation. But, just in case I hit them in the forehead with a 2X4. That really gets their attention. Brady is different. I promise him that he can wear Metro clothes on team trips if he does well.

4. I'm insulted that you ask that question. I have other teams so friggn afraid of what I may do, that I just do absolutely nothing. Then they get really confused.

5. I would tell you what Adams does but then I would have to have you killed. Bob Kraft knows better than to ask that question

Hope this helps.

BB

Thanks, Bill :) -- and while you're about it, can you give me your top fashion tips?

Edit:
PATSNUTme said:
2. ... If they have hot girlfriends or wives that is a big plus because I never let them out of the stadium, ever.

How did that one work out with Monte Beisel, Bill?

Last edited:
I have five questions

1) Can we hang out after a press conference? I want to hear what you have to say about the press.

2) Can I witness a game plan in the making and be there when you deliver it to the coaching staff and players?

3) Can you break down a film session of my son's team he coaches to help him develop players/plays more effectively?

4) How's the seperation with the wife going?

5) Who's better than Tom Brady at quarterback?

1) Do you think you'll stay in New England indefinately?

2) What's it like to work with a bunch of hunky, georgeous men all day?

3) Do you shower with them after a game or do you have private quarters?
4) Would you like to have a personal assistant to help you with all your work?

5) How do you like your eggs......;)

Last edited:
HugeCrushOnBB said:
How do you like your eggs......;)

Seems like someone might have a crush on BB.

;)

JoeSixPat said:
Seems like someone might have a crush on BB.

;)

You're right, and it's huge.

Mike the Brit said:
Thanks, Bill :) -- and while you're about it, can you give me your top fashion tips?

Edit:

How did that one work out with Monte Beisel, Bill?

This is BB again.

If you are reffering to the gray sweatshirt. It's not wadrobe anymore. I've worn it so long it's stuck to my skin and I can't get it off.

Why do you think I signed Monte in the first place?

Dear BB, how do you ask people like Brady, Mcginest or Poole to lower their Cap hit in the coming year?

HugeCrushOnBB said:
1) Do you think you'll stay in New England indefinately?

2) What's it like to work with a bunch of hunky, georgeous men all day?

3) Do you shower with them after a game or do you have private quarters?
4) Would you like to have a personal assistant to help you with all your work?

5) How do you like your eggs......;)

Sweet mother of God........ :eek:

This is the funniest thread I have read in a while! Nut, those answers are great, especially what New Yorkers do on the subway!

BTW, HC.....scrambled with bacon!

Okay, my questions:

1. What is your favorite wine?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Can you cook?
4. What is one subject you would love to study?
5. Would you prefer me to hyphenate or just take your last name? ;)

Bill's Girl said:
Sweet mother of God........ :eek:

This is the funniest thread I have read in a while! Nut, those answers are great, especially what New Yorkers do on the subway!

BTW, HC.....scrambled with bacon!

Okay, my questions:

1. What is your favorite wine?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Can you cook?
4. What is one subject you would love to study?
5. Would you prefer me to hyphenate or just take your last name? ;)

6. Would you be interested in a foursome?

PATSNUTme said:
6. Would you be interested in a foursome?

Do you honestly think I would be willing to share? :D This is the one type of selfishness even he can appreciate! And technically Nut, there are 4 members of the Kool-Aid choir so it would be a fivesome!

Bill's Girl said:
Do you honestly think I would be willing to share? :D This is the one type of selfishness even he can appreciate! And technically Nut, there are 4 members of the Kool-Aid choir so it would be a fivesome!

Now we're getting picky. Mpst golf coarses won't allow 5 in a party.

What did you think I meant?:singing:

PATSNUTme said:
Now we're getting picky. Mpst golf coarses won't allow 5 in a party.

What did you think I meant?:singing:

That's okay, HC can drive the cart, Bella is in DC and I think I could take Hoodie in a fair fight!:p I knew you meant golf......what do you think I am some kind of perverted sicko? ;)

My question for BB - Give me an honest answer, should I be making reservations in Miami for the first weekend in Feb., 2007?

PatsDeb said:
My question for BB - Give me an honest answer, should I be making reservations in Miami for the first weekend in Feb., 2007?

HA! He would tell you that his crystal ball was cloudy.....

PATSNUTme said:
If you are reffering to the gray sweatshirt. It's not wadrobe anymore. I've worn it so long it's stuck to my skin and I can't get it off.

Thanks, Bill.

Actually, I was curious about the hairstyle. How do you keep that "never brushed" look? Is it some secret NFL conditioner or is it just a matter of always wearing a headband and headphones at the same time?

PATSNUTme said:
Why do you think I signed Monte in the first place?

Well, folks were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back