PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What punishment would make you boycott the NFL for good?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What would be the tipping point?

• Brady and/or Belichick suspended for SB

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Belichick suspended for entire 2015 season

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Patriots lose a 1st round draft pick

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suspension. But a first rounder would still be very egregious.

I have been rooting for the Patriots since 1991. I am not a bandwagon fan and I take exception to that. However the NFL ( no fun league) and the media have taken their hatred of the Patriots to new heights. I am very passionate about this team, I stick up and protect them like they are family and I will still love them always. But right now so much joy has been taken out of what was supposed to be two fun weeks leading up to the SB. I am just angry and frustrated right now..

For me, it goes beyond this current mess, although this has certainly added fuel to it. I have been uneasy for awhile now. I don't like the way the NFL handled the domestic violence situation and I think that they don't give a crap about women at all, no matter how many weepy eyed commercials they produce. It's tough for me to support them when they handled the Ray Rice fiasco as they did. And I also don't like hearing about players that I followed a long time ago and more recently having awful health issues. I'm sure fans of 'the '85 Bears had an absolutely sublime time that season…but what does it mean now, with Ditka saying he wouldn't tell kids to play the sport, and Jim McMahon with early-onset dementia. How can those fans look back on that and feel the same? And I want to keep tossing my money and time at this why exactly?

what's with fans talking about all the glory is gone its entertainment have a chicken wing and a slice of pizza and try to get lost from the problems of the real world for 3 hours. who cares with other fans think about tom brady's balls have some fun your teams in the super bowl

This better be over by monday being the latest.If not then kraft better go ape ****.I would also hate to do interviews with espn like nothing happened and all is forgotten

Unless they turn up with concrete 100% undeniable evidence then ANY punishment would mean I'm done with the sport because that's utterly ridiculous.

Honestly I'm not sure if I'm going to watch next season even if they get off clean and win the Super Bowl. ****, that might even be a better time to bow out.

All this past week has demonstrated is how screwed up this league and coverage of this league is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back