PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What positions will be added to the PSqd now that there are two openings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Since there are MANY players..I would not try and speculate...but what positions do you think they might add and why?? This week a TE and LB were activated to the 53 and an OT was lost to the Niners..they added another LB....but what positions might they be looking for??
Currently they have a WR, 2 Interior OL, a DL, an OLB and a S
My guess is that they will add abother DB and an OT....I really think another OL (OT) will be a nice project for Dante....the DB?? At one time they had 3...only 1 now..(More a CB than a S)
Or might they just go for the best players available not caring about position?? Sometimes I think it's about position and what is needed rather than the best overall..but I think it's interesting to speculate now. (OLB Robertson was added..and that might have been because they knew Redd was going to be on the 53.)
Thoughts???

Last edited:
Another QB. God forbid something happens to Cassel and we don't have a veteran back up for him... :rolleyes:

Another QB. God forbid something happens to Cassel and we don't have a veteran back up for him... :rolleyes:
OK...so a veteran who is eligble for the PSquad?? Hmmmmm uis that an oxymoron?

Yeah,

Just ragging on all those folks who were ready to jump off the Tobin bridge when Coach went with Cassel, rather than bring in a veteran QB...

:cool:

Yeah,

Just ragging on all those folks who were ready to jump off the Tobin bridge when Coach went with Cassel, rather than bring in a veteran QB...

:cool:
OK it is good thing to do...Although Cassel was never on the PSqd...and the year it was he and Brady (VinnieT later in the year..) there was a QB on the PSquad...who??

With today being the open day...I expect they MAY sign someone to the PSquad today...to get them on the field tomorrow...

OK it is good thing to do...Although Cassel was never on the PSqd...and the year it was he and Brady (VinnieT later in the year..) there was a QB on the PSquad...who??

Was it Corey Bramlet or David Greene you are thinking of?

Terry

He had been around on a few teams before..and I THINK a few more before the Niners..

You need to stop taking posts to this forum seriously or literally, q.v. Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes