PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What move would you like the pats to make to counter this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
assuming they make any move , what do you guys think the pats could do ?

get another running back

How often do the Pats make midseason trades to bring a player in?

Kontra, can you please take care of this issue like you took care of the miami hex ? ;)

Easy....give one of the second picks up and the 3rd you got from Minny and toss it SDs way for VJax

Jackson is the ONLY and I mean ONLY WR in the league that is sort of available that would instantly put a bandaid over the wound which is exposed right now.

Its time for this team to start using these picks on some young but veteran proven players before we go back to the 1990 days with the way its being handled right now,Brady will be 37 before the rookies drafted in 2011 mature

Last edited:
I cant see the Pats doing anything. The only real big moves that they ever make during the season are bringing back veteran guys that have already played for the Pats and BB. Ex. Seau. I dont think there are any guys out there that I see the Pats bringing in, especially at the WR position

Jackson is close to a 1 year suspension, for a reason. Why do you want that?

Jackson is close to a 1 year suspension, for a reason. Why do you want that?

Close but not a done deal,I think a breath of fresh air could change his ways

With that being said BB is from the old school and won't change his ways in the middle of the season,if we pick up anyone it will be scrap heap material as always.

Last edited:
From the pundits perspective we are doomed, so Bill should get an XBOX 360 and play the season that way. This way he still has Moss well unless he updates the roster...

Last edited:
Move on and prepare for Baltimore in 11 days.

Oak 1st for Calvin Johnson Jr.

In all seriousness, trade Mankins away for a 2nd or a 3rd and move on. We are not going to sign him, and Connolly has been solid.

Save the money, gain another pick, and use their substantial amount of assets to upgrade their talent in the offseason where more talent is available. I don't want them giving up picks and $ for a player who doesn't fit their character profile and is one transgression away from being suspended for a season.

This team is still good enough to win 11 or 12 games as the young defense improves and then take their chances with Tom/BB in the postseason.

Close but not a done deal,I think a breath of fresh air could change his ways

With that being said BB is from the old school and won't change his ways in the middle of the season,if we pick up anyone it will be scrap heap material as always.

I don't. Jackson isn't worth it. He's got a suspension he has to serve once he does sign and then he's on very thin ice with the league going forward. For personal conduct AND violations of the substance abuse policy.

I'd rather the Pats trade for Malcom Floyd and so that the Chargers can sign VJax than take on VJax.

i wonder if they can entice buffalo to part with lee evans...

AJ Green and Mark Ingram this coming draft. Without exception.

Ask the Vikings if you could give them their 3rd round pick back for Moss.

This is seriously a stupid trade.

The Pats gave up a 3rd and a 5th for Burgess.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, trade Mankins away for a 2nd or a 3rd and move on. We are not going to sign him, and Connolly has been solid.

Save the money, gain another pick, and use their substantial amount of assets to upgrade their talent in the offseason where more talent is available. I don't want them giving up picks and $ for a player who doesn't fit their character profile and is one transgression away from being suspended for a season.

This team is still good enough to win 11 or 12 games as the young defense improves and then take their chances with Tom/BB in the postseason.

problem with mankins...he isnt signed and any team that wants him will have to give up a huge contract also.

Vincent Jackson or a Pass rusher or a back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back