PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What memorabilia are you buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSYLICIOUS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
first time ive ever bought anything regular season related. of all the divisional titles i never bothered... but this is history folks!!

p4383226reg.jpg

from the nfl.com proshop

thats a pretty nice shirt

:mad: :mad: oh great, just got an email that its backordered, tho it says nothing like that on the site... thatd be fine n all but im leaving the country in 2 weeks

first time ive ever bought anything regular season related. of all the divisional titles i never bothered... but this is history folks!!

p4383226reg.jpg

from the nfl.com proshop
it doesnt mean sh-t unless they win the superbowl . i wouldnt put that shirt on if they lose thats for sure .ill wait to open my wallet until the pats win the SB.

I'm holding out for Jersey #07, worn by a player named "Perfect".

it doesnt mean sh-t unless they win the superbowl . i wouldnt put that shirt on if they lose thats for sure .ill wait to open my wallet until the pats win the SB.

even if they dont win the SB, there may be a day i'll feel like commemorating what they did, it is an accomplishment regardless of what happens.

that day wouldnt be in the next year or so tho i'll give u that

i agree we must win the SB
i got my gear
because in this day its VERY VERY HARD to go 16-0 and i think thats something to look back on no matter what, it was a lot eaiers to win back when the bears did.

Exactly. That shirt makes me cringe -- at least for right now.

Couldn't agree more; without a SB win, can you imagine all the grief you'd catch wearing that............."Yeah, 16-0, but you'se didn't win da big one, chokas", blah, blah, blah, it would be painful..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back