What memorabilia are you buying?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSYLICIOUS, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

#12 Jersey

first time ive ever bought anything regular season related. of all the divisional titles i never bothered... but this is history folks!!

[​IMG]

from the nfl.com proshop

2. DB15

DB15 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

thats a pretty nice shirt

3. PATSYLICIOUS

#12 Jersey

:mad: :mad: oh great, just got an email that its backordered, tho it says nothing like that on the site... thatd be fine n all but im leaving the country in 2 weeks

4. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

it doesnt mean sh-t unless they win the superbowl . i wouldnt put that shirt on if they lose thats for sure .ill wait to open my wallet until the pats win the SB.

5. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Pro Bowl Player

I'm holding out for Jersey #07, worn by a player named "Perfect".

6. PATSYLICIOUS

#12 Jersey

even if they dont win the SB, there may be a day i'll feel like commemorating what they did, it is an accomplishment regardless of what happens.

that day wouldnt be in the next year or so tho i'll give u that

7. ne5patsfan4

ne5patsfan4 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

i agree we must win the SB
    i got my gear
    because in this day its VERY VERY HARD to go 16-0 and i think thats something to look back on no matter what, it was a lot eaiers to win back when the bears did.

8. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

Exactly. That shirt makes me cringe -- at least for right now.

9. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Couldn't agree more; without a SB win, can you imagine all the grief you'd catch wearing that............."Yeah, 16-0, but you'se didn't win da big one, chokas", blah, blah, blah, it would be painful..............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.