Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score

.That about sums it up

Last edited:
How about his playbook?

He does contribute a lot to this site though. I'm amazed by the number of threads started because of him!

smg93 said:
He does contribute a lot to this site though. I'm amazed by the number of threads started because of him!

Klecko plays DE, DT, LB, FB, TE, K, OL, and he fills the gatorade containers. Nuff said. :)

He brings a good attitude, hard work and a love of football, all of which are important to Belichick. I don't think he'll make the team but don't fool yourself, Belichick likes some of what he brings.

Klecko brings the donuts to camp. That's mission-critical.

Klecko brings his tackling dummie skills to the practice field. He's Rudy with an NFL paycheck. Please let the Klecko era be over soon! To quote Peyton Manning, "Cut that meat!"

I've been saying this for the last 2 years, and I think it'll finally come true this fall: if Klecko goes to a 1-gap team he will be a very effective DL. So yes, Klecko will probably get cut this year, but look for him to resurface as a core DL contributor for some team running a "Tampa 2" defense. Hopefully, it won't be the Colts.

Last edited by a moderator:
BelichickFan said:
He brings a good attitude, hard work and a love of football, all of which are important to Belichick. I don't think he'll make the team but don't fool yourself, Belichick likes some of what he brings.

Thank You !!! I hate the Klecko bashing that goes on here. I love the heart and toughness that this guys brings... I felt bad for the guy when he was inactive for SB 39 .

I for one, would love to see him defy the odds and make the 53. I still maintain that I would rather have him play the run stuffing ILB on 1st, 2nd, short yardage, and even goal line than have wet-noodle Beisel in there. He doesn't have that crazy vertical to get up and over the line to meet the RB but he's got strength and guts and thats a start. He just needs to work on recognition, which to me isn't any worse than Beisel's. Just an opinion.

Kelcko is slated for the starring role in Rudy 2: Rudy Turns Pro. :D

Last edited:
Bostonian1962 said:
Klecko plays DE, DT, LB, FB, TE, K, OL, and he fills the gatorade containers. Nuff said. :)

That's the rumor anyway. It's yet to be seen ;)

CTPatsFan said:
"Klecko plays DE, DT, LB, FB, TE, K, OL, and he fills the gatorade containers. Nuff said. "

That's the rumor anyway. It's yet to be seen ;)

It's true!

During one of the games last year, I noticed Klecko filling the gatorade containers.

... not sure about the rest though.

Last edited:
D-cleater said:
Thank You !!! I hate the Klecko bashing that goes on here. I love the heart and toughness that this guys brings... I felt bad for the guy when he was inactive for SB 39 .

I for one, would love to see him defy the odds and make the 53. I still maintain that I would rather have him play the run stuffing ILB on 1st, 2nd, short yardage, and even goal line than have wet-noodle Beisel in there. He doesn't have that crazy vertical to get up and over the line to meet the RB but he's got strength and guts and thats a start. He just needs to work on recognition, which to me isn't any worse than Beisel's. Just an opinion.

Wow, I'm not even a Beisel fan(actually I feel he won't make it out of Training camp) but one gets on the field while the other is a bench warmer..
Effort only carries a person so far..

BelichickFan said:

If that's all it took everyone on this site would be on the team. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
dude recovered a fumble in our 'goal line stand' game at Indy.

he's a good (and versatile) player, just needs to get his opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back