PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What it takes to be a great QB (Brady)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: wow, the nerds at Football Outsiders discussing "pocket presence"...next thing you know they'll be admitting -- despite his splendid DPAR rating -- that Peyton is the ultimate system QB...nah, it'll never happen.

Brady has excellent mechanics...

Julius Peppers can chase you down much faster than the defensive end from Baylor could

And in one sentance we have the reason I feel Reggie Bush is going to be a colossal bust in the NFL.

re

dryheat44 said:
Julius Peppers can chase you down much faster than the defensive end from Baylor could

And in one sentance we have the reason I feel Reggie Bush is going to be a colossal bust in the NFL.

Bush won't be able to rely purely on his speed, agreed, but he still has so many juke and side-step moves to be good. With Bush, I picture the next coming of Barry Sanders.

maverick4 said:
Bush won't be able to rely purely on his speed, agreed, but he still has so many juke and side-step moves to be good. With Bush, I picture the next coming of Barry Sanders.
Not to mention he has good upper body strength (23 reps), and his running style isn't at all like that of say Michael Bennett, another speed RB. Bush is going to be dominant, too bad it's with the Texans and not the Pats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back