PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is your price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Theoretically now. If major league teams offered to buy fanship would you be available? How much would it take for you to root for another team? Would it take a monthly stipend? A one time annual payment? I'll bet we would lose 30% of this forum if some team offered them a case of Schlitz a month. :eat3:

bosfan said:
Theoretically now. If major league teams offered to buy fanship would you be available? How much would it take for you to root for another team? Would it take a monthly stipend? A one time annual payment? I'll bet we would lose 30% of this forum if some team offered them a case of Schlitz a month. :eat3:
Where do we sign ?? ?? :rolleyes:

A lifetime luxury box fully catered and serviced by a slew of Hooters girls

bosfan said:

Wow. What a great question! I have no answer. Allegiances are not that easy to change for monetary reasons. Let's say the Pats did something that I found abominable, and couldn't in good conscience root for them anymore. Then, college tuition for the kids is the first thing that comes to mind. Of course, there might be a handicap system. A team like the Saints or Cardinals would probably need to cough up more than the Packers or Chiefs.

The team would have to do something drastic, like sell to the Sullivan Bros.

Then, I'm all with borg, except I'd want Dollhouse girls!

bosfan said:
Mmmmmm! Beer!

This thread gets my vote for weirdest thread of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes