PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what is your Favorite Sport to Watch when the Pats season is over?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What if your Favorite Sport to watch when the Pats season is over?

• Baseball

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Basketball

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Hockey

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • Nascar

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Arena Football

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Boxing

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • UFC

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 27 21.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brady199

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
For me it's the UFC.

Soon we will see some retired NFL players in the octagon.

I chose the obvious for a boston kid, Baseball. But I am one of the few in the area prolly plenty on here who is a much bigger Pats fan than Sox.

After every season I switch my attention over to the Celtics/Sox

Baseball

GO SOX !

I chose the obvious for a boston kid, Baseball. But I am one of the few in the area prolly plenty on here who is a much bigger Pats fan than Sox.
I Follow the Sox, but you can't get excited to watch a game, like you can with football, or the UFC.

After every season I switch my attention over to the Celtics/Sox
The NBA hasn't been watchable since the 80's, The Piston teams of the late 80's was the last good years the league has seen.

But I have tuned into the Celts this year.

Psh Americans with your baseball, HOCKEY! nothing more exciting than seeing the whole division making a playoff push man the northwest division is so tight!

English Football!!! :)

But then in May, I am f$$ked!

But, (american) Football is a summer sport in the UK!!!!!

RESULT!!!!!!!!:):)

Golf
10 chars

College hoops. The next two weeks are my favorite non-football related sports weeks. The championship week tournaments and the first weekend of the NCAA's are outstanding.

UFC? What is that, ultimate fighting with all parts of the body or something? Could that get to, like, c o c k-fighting with some loosening of the rules?

Basketball, finally, again because of the resurging Celtics, then of course, baseball.

I love the Celtics but have been a bit bored of them in the past with losing continuously although I still kept track of them.

Now with the team we have and the best in the league I have sudden interest in watching them even more and if they win the Championship it will definately take some hurt off of the SB loss

Soccer first and college hoops second.

I would have chose Basketball, because the Knicks used to be able to take me from January all the way to late May/early June. Now, since they suck, I took chose Nascar. It's not an ideal football replacement, but it gets me by.

ufc isnt a sport.

i watch golf, in HD, golf in HD is good.

You would need to pay me to watch UFC. Pure crap.

Big Bruins fan, but hockey's tough to watch since I'm in Ireland for the year (though I've been listening to it on the NHL.com radio). Since I've been here, been watching Six Nations Rugby, Tottenham Hotspur soccer, and Australian Rules Football starts March 20th, so I'm going to pick a favorite team for that and hit up the local hotspot (an Australian/New Zealander bar where they show American, Canadian, and Australian sporting events everyday, as well as the standard selection of European stuff... best sports bar I've ever been to, really)

Sharks hockey.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes